• Thread starter Whale Hunter
  • Start date
  • Views 10,969
Whale Hunter

MrRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible that my license is removed from Minecraft for xbox? I didn't get any updates yet, while friends already got 2 updates. I called Xbox a couple of days ago, because there was this thing with the split-screen mode. They said in the description that you could play split-screen mode if you only had Minecraft for xbox. So I called Xbox and told the story about what was in the description etc. The girl I was talking to told me that she would get my MP back and nothing would happen.

Could they still have removed my license from Minecraft? That I would still be able to play, only not get the updates?

Thanks in advance.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
The cache of my Xbox?

1. Click on 'Reply' at the right bottom of a post to give the person a alert that you quoted them.
  2. Clearing your cache can be done at Dashboard -> System -> Memory -> Press 'Y' when hovering over Hard Drive -> Clear System Cache.
Note: This will delete all your title updates. All of those can be installed again when starting up a game. This also does not affect any save games or anything.

Upvote 0
BoneZ

BoneZ

#REGULATORS
Premium
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It was more of a hint how to do that?
  1. Clearing your cache can be done at Dashboard -> System -> Memory -> Press 'Y' when hovering over Hard Drive -> Clear System Cache.
Note: This will delete all your title updates. All of those can be installed again when starting up a game. This also does not affect any save games or anything.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register