What's new

Patched *No Tutorial*Any Gametype + Any Map in 1vs1 :)

TehPoisonOne

TehPoisonOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi 7'sins today i found a glitch which allows you to play any gametype and any map in any gamemode like 1vs1 :smile:

Proof Video :​
Ranked 1vs.1 Demolition On Dome :smile:

My Idea is 18 man lobby Demolition on Erosion or Aground :smile:
I have done this with an random enemy and he rage after he see that im not a sniper :O​

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know the method? All I know is that it has to do with CMRs and lagswitches. :tongue:
I did quite a bit of messing today. Found some interesting things, nothing really life changing or important just interesting, but i have an idea of how this might have been done. Probably wrong though.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I did quite a bit of messing today. Found some interesting things, nothing really life changing or important just interesting, but i have an idea of how this might have been done. Probably wrong though.
Hey, any idea is a good one! Anyways, props to TehPoisonOne TehPoisonOne for finding this in the first place.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, he's doing some interesting stuff lately.
Yeah, I agree. He's been doing awesome mods and stuff. I never really got CMR modding; I failed twice (Apparently both on the checksum) and have been sticking to JTAG modding MW2. :tongue:

Anyways, I guess I'll try my hands at CMR modding and the pub match stuff this week. I'll see how it goes.

iGLaDOS

Kyzuuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I agree. He's been doing awesome mods and stuff. I never really got CMR modding; I failed twice (Apparently both on the checksum) and have been sticking to JTAG modding MW2. :tongue:

Anyways, I guess I'll try my hands at CMR modding and the pub match stuff this week. I'll see how it goes.
theres a lot of people in the community that would be willing to help you with cmr's if you need it.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Sin$
theres a lot of people in the community that would be willing to help you with cmr's if you need it.
I've talked with Facebook quite a bit. I don't really feel like working on CMRs right now anyways. I have homework to do. (Se7ensins is a bit too addicting)

iGLaDOS

Kyzuuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've talked with Facebook quite a bit. I don't really feel like working on CMRs right now anyways. I have homework to do. (Se7ensins is a bit too addicting)
I kow what you mean. CMRs are surprisingly easy to do (for me anyways) I can make them pretty quickly now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register