• Thread starter TENdodeku
  • Start date
  • Views 5,094
TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to do the dm glitch and bring shortlisted outfits online but my recent activity doesnt have "start gta online". It doesn't indicate the activity too. Before it said what activity it was like "john collected 5000 bounty" on the heading of the activity but it doesnt show anymore.

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a bunch of free cars:smile:
He’s pointing to the fact that the recents are appearing blank. It’s been like this for a couple days now.
I wanted to do the dm glitch and bring shortlisted outfits online but my recent activity doesnt have "start gta online". It doesn't indicate the activity too. Before it said what activity it was like "john collected 5000 bounty" on the heading of the activity but it doesnt show anymore.
They’re coming back for some people but not for others. Just be patient, they’ll come back for you too.

Upvote 0
TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a bunch of free cars:smile:
Thanks for the reply but I did that and it didn't work :frown:

He’s pointing to the fact that the recents are appearing blank. It’s been like this for a couple days now.

They’re coming back for some people but not for others. Just be patient, they’ll come back for you too.
Thank you...mine has been gone since yesterday and I have a lot of cool modded outfits to bring online but I cant kill bird without recent activity.

Upvote 0
LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply but I did that and it didn't work :frown:

Thank you...mine has been gone since yesterday and I have a lot of cool modded outfits to bring online but I cant kill bird without recent activity.
Yea man just be patient. A few of my friends have theirs back and some don’t. Mine aren’t back yet either, but they’ll come.

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys...I'll your method of killing the bird but how do I clear the infinite black screen(assuming Im able to hit it)

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Ok so...
Similarly I have had an issue with cars appearing in iFruit and I have found that if there are cars with North Yankton plates on any cars your list doesn’t refresh...
They want us to save over our Yanktons!
Anyhow if your account has a second character without any Yanktons you can still refresh your vehicle list in iFruit and make new plates...
So maybe this is holding true somehow towards recent activities?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so...
Similarly I have had an issue with cars appearing in iFruit and I have found that if there are cars with North Yankton plates on any cars your list doesn’t refresh...
They want us to save over our Yanktons!
Anyhow if your account has a second character without any Yanktons you can still refresh your vehicle list in iFruit and make new plates...
So maybe this is holding true somehow towards recent activities?
My friends who don’t glitch have had their r/a disappear, a couple of which have them back now so just hoping for mine lol.

Upvote 0
1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo i'm getting hella salty i'm having the same damn issue WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE RITE NOW??????????????

HAHA OMG JUST READ A COUPLE POSTS UP THERES THE FIX THANK U

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like the recent activity issue has traveled abroad:frown:
None of my recents say
..start gta online..
They say
... Start Gta ....
Took me a second to figure it out:roflmao:
I was like why TF am I not getting an alert?:what:
Hope I can fix it:sneaky:
Language change didn’t work for me:frown:
What to do now?

Upvote 0
S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like the recent activity issue has traveled abroad:frown:
None of my recents say
..start gta online..
They say
... Start Gta ....
Took me a second to figure it out:roflmao:
I was like why TF am I not getting an alert?:what:
Hope I can fix it:sneaky:
Language change didn’t work for me:frown:
What to do now?
Change to US ,leave and go see recent.

Upvote 0
S

SPYKE357

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Language change worked for me.
I went to languages, changed it from English UK to portuguese, went back to the activities, then went back to language ("idioma" in portuguese) and changed it to English US and recent activities with start gta online option working again.

Upvote 0
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't mind the bird duping you don't actually need the recent activity.
(Sry it's long)
1: do the normal gltich and dupe birds, (i put required setup after steps)
2: if you want a non-stick item (like the IAA badges) you need to go to actors *random button* shortlist (it doesn't have to have anything, just the buggy mess of clothing on your online character) then delete the online character and then bird from shortlist. (Keeps you bugged out)
3: get outfit (either saved shortlist or more randomizer)
4: if random, shortlist the outfit once found.
5: select outfit in shortlist *edit: reworded*
6: take to director mode
7: down dpad, swap to story character (only one should be available)
8: save game. (I recommend having a save thst can dupe birds and save here as a 2nd save, works best for non-stick items as you simply reload predupe save and try again if transfer fails)
9: back to DM, "enter DM" from trailer's 1st menu.
10: dpad story character again.
In my attempts i find that if i don't do steps 9-10 i don't transfer to online with outfits.
11: step forward 2s steps, pause, online, creator, accept. Idk if menu speed matters but 2 step then pause does seem to matter.
12: let it load and hopefully outfit is good and transfers.

I do find that pregltich steps are wear chute in online, autosave off from story, online set to last location, start time trial-move to story, are all required.
loading story saves must be done before online time trials.
After trying to transfer online (failed or not) you need to close application before doing glitch again. (Best to close, after saving if it stuck, either way as you are in a glitched state)
BUT If you get the outfit
make sure you get the orange loading circle after saving outfit! Otherwise It won't be saved if you leave online.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register