What's new

Solved No sound windows 7

Arsenn

Arsenn

Reaction score
Sin$
My pc is plugged in my TV with a HDMI cable but it does not give sound.
I tried everything and anything on the internet and I still cant have the sount comming fromthe TV.

in order to get sound I have to plug in either a headset or speakers. But when I plug a headset in I can hear everything so that's fine. But my microfone dus not record anything.

I tested my headset and HDMI cables(I have 2 cables) with my laptop on the same TV and with the laptop it worked perfectly fine.

Also I tried the desktop on another TV but still didn't work. please help I'm desperate

Operating System
  1. Windows
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried to mess, with the audio settings. and see if you can set it, to play threw the HDMI port. also you're computer did it, come with windows 7, or a newer version of windows.

Tecnica

Tecnica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait I am lost on your issue, you want sound out of your TV with the source being the PC.
What does the microphone have anything to do with this?

Arsenn

Arsenn

Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried to mess, with the audio settings. and see if you can set it, to play threw the HDMI port. also you're computer did it, come with windows 7, or a newer version of windows.
it came without Windows since it's a custom build.
Wait I am lost on your issue, you want sound out of your TV with the source being the PC.
What does the microphone have anything to do with this?
I just gave as much information as I could so you guys may know what the problem is. And maybe the two are connected

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it came without Windows since it's a custom build.

I just gave as much information as I could so you guys may know what the problem is. And maybe the two are connected
ahh got ya, yeah i wouldnt even know then if it is custom built good luck to you tho man on figuring it out.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Dox,

I'm still stuck so I'll be bumping this topic now an then
Make sure you have your TV selected as the default device under playback devices:

W7oDBVn.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register