• Start date
  • Views 509
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So when i use destruction v1 to spawn bots on aw they are showing as dead and dont spawn, however on matrix menu they spawn in but sometimes they dont die when i shoot them. Sometimes after 1-3 minutes then they start dying. And also
It doesnt show the scoreboard. It does show it when i click start and as you can see in these pics at the start screen in the multiplayer match it shows a Locked symbol next to my name:

Also in Aurora it shows two copies of AW. Is that just the games on demand version and the xex version?

Someone please let me know why my aw also doesnt show my supply drops when i get them in game. It shows the supply drop when i unlock it in the game when compelting the challenge or doing the LMG kills in domination mod using c360 tool. But the additonal drops dont show up when i back out?

Jo7ds

Jo7ds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure if someone in the game is prestige 31 the one with no icon you wont be able to open the scoreboard. As for the other things im not to sure as i only use rtm tools

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure if someone in the game is prestige 31 the one with no icon you wont be able to open the scoreboard. As for the other things im not to sure as i only use rtm tools
Ah. Well im not prestige 31 im 30.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register