Discussion No recoil | No Spread | Name Hack | Map Hack | DOWNLOAD

Lodus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That scary moment when you're playing and you start using the hack and everything is fine then you're game randomly closes... Now to see what happened. :eek:

Edit: This is why.
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'USER' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/Memory [98080696]

Last edited:

Cryptid

Reaction score
Clear your cookies and cache.

This worked for me. Although I can't 100% confirm that it was technically this. I switched servers and ran both battlefield and the hack as administrator, but I also disabled the maphack portion of the hack, and only used fixed crosshair / no recoil or spread. After three or so games it became extremely laggy, and I had to restart my game to get this to work without lagging again, but other than that it works wonderfully, and is undetected.

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
This worked for me. Although I can't 100% confirm that it was technically this. I switched servers and ran both battlefield and the hack as administrator, but I also disabled the maphack portion of the hack, and only used fixed crosshair / no recoil or spread. After three or so games it became extremely laggy, and I had to restart my game to get this to work without lagging again, but other than that it works wonderfully, and is undetected.
I wouldn't use the map hack option.
Just use the no recoil and the nametag hack.

I'm thinking about releasing the aimbot here but i don't know.

XeClutch

Contingency Dev
Reaction score

Release it.
The whole reason for modding is to show developers that they are not is tough as they seem. (Atleast my opinion)
Call of Duty is having a huge problem right now because kids are going online for $30-$50 and they go and trash the new cod games.
It may make you feel that Battlefield 3 is unplayable for a while but it will make the developers stop and think that if people can log on and shoot everyone up in seconds then they are going to lose revenue because a friend is going to be like "y0 dawg, should I get BF3? I am asking you cuz I know you have it" then the other kid is going to be like "Just wait until BF4, the game has turned to Cod4 so it is pretty useless as is and quite frankly a waste of money..."
If that does not make them update the game rendering the hacks incompatible then it will take R2R Menu's before anything will be done. Guaranteed.

Cryptid

Reaction score

Are you talking about the aimbot currently pending approval on mpgh? If so, just bring it over. It's beneficial to the community here and will be detected shortly anyway (since it's from mpgh.) I know I'll be grabbing it when it's approved but others here may not know about the site.

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Are you talking about the aimbot currently pending approval on mpgh? If so, just bring it over. It's beneficial to the community here and will be detected shortly anyway (since it's from mpgh.) I know I'll be grabbing it when it's approved but others here may not know about the site.
No its nothing to do with MPGH.

Cryptid

Reaction score
No its nothing to do with MPGH.
Oh okay, well, your call then.

Edit: I will say that you won't get much attention for it here, and if you're looking to help the community by providing one, without running a risk of it being detected very quickly, this would probably be a good place to do it.

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Oh okay, well, your call then.

Edit: I will say that you won't get much attention for it here, and if you're looking to help the community by providing one, without running a risk of it being detected very quickly, this would probably be a good place to do it.
I don't care if it gets detected or not -_-
I personally dont use hacks. I help the community out so :/
Here

Top Bottom