• Views 14,577
Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm it works im flying to cayo as ispeak now
Post automatically merged:

I can confirm that it does work not the joining a friend method but need more testing to see if running u over can kill you in godmode

Last edited:
N

nino6237

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm it works im flying to cayo as ispeak now

I can confirm that it does work not the joining a friend method but need more testing to see if running u over can kill you in godmode
can’t get run over when u do this, i used to do this no rag doll then penthouse god mode and couldn’t get taken out cuz tank can’t run u over, only way to get taken out of god mode is with arena vehicle hitting u with the spikes

can’t get run over when u do this, i used to do this no rag doll then penthouse god mode and couldn’t get taken out cuz tank can’t run u over, only way to get taken out of god mode is with arena vehicle hitting u with the spikes
the joining a friend method is for skywalker glitch

the joining a friend method is for skywalker glitch

N

nino6237

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting. So you fully join on your friend and enter their session with no rag doll?
you can be in same session as ur friend. i like to take 2 shots of whiskey, can’t remember the name but it’s the 3rd option down, then walk to side of jeep where you have option to right dpad to return to LS, have drink pisswasser as you action, and drink few till u pass out, but hit right dpad soon as u see character falling over, afte cutscene of plane, spawn at airport, no rag doll, to test run out i front of any vehicle, n should just slide around the car, or hop on top of a car and when it takes of if you’re still standing on top then it worked

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
you can be in same session as ur friend. i like to take 2 shots of whiskey, can’t remember the name but it’s the 3rd option down, then walk to side of jeep where you have option to right dpad to return to LS, have drink pisswasser as you action, and drink few till u pass out, but hit right dpad soon as u see character falling over, afte cutscene of plane, spawn at airport, no rag doll, to test run out i front of any vehicle, n should just slide around the car, or hop on top of a car and when it takes of if you’re still standing on top then it worked
That’s funny so it works again the originally way of passing out as pressing right dpad LMAO. That’s crazy. That is a fun glitch for sure and you really don’t lose it last I checked so you can do things with it . I know never crashing motorcycles is fun haha or combining it with agency god mode

P

ps3kicksass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i know this is aged, but does anyone know why i just teleported on the beach instead of passing out? it was working yesterday and the session before this it worked so i have to assume its not patched, but is there like a timing thing or is there something im maybe missing?

so ima edit this for anyone in the future tht may be confused or hungover like i lmao, if its teleporting you on the beach chances are its cause it already worked for you so leave the beach and test er out, seems it goes through sessions so you keep it no matter less you die i suppose?

Last edited:
V

viezert123

Reaction score
Sin$
so i know this is aged, but does anyone know why i just teleported on the beach instead of passing out? it was working yesterday and the session before this it worked so i have to assume its not patched, but is there like a timing thing or is there something im maybe missing?

so ima edit this for anyone in the future tht may be confused or hungover like i lmao, if its teleporting you on the beach chances are its cause it already worked for you so leave the beach and test er out, seems it goes through sessions so you keep it no matter less you die i suppose?
You prolly did it wrong. Im doing it as we speak. Works fine. First i go drink 3 Richards Whiskey, mmmmm. Then I walk to the jeep and drink 4 pisswassers. Easy as warsteiner

P

ps3kicksass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
most def did it right, i was just sure it was disabled when i swapped seshs lmao so i kept teleporting because it had worked

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You prolly did it wrong. Im doing it as we speak. Works fine. First i go drink 3 Richards Whiskey, mmmmm. Then I walk to the jeep and drink 4 pisswassers. Easy as warsteiner
Can also drink 4 Richard's, 1 Vodka,, then it's like 4 sips from 1 beer to blackout

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$

-Go to the Airport & Make your way to the beach party

-Now stand next to the green truck & put the action on Drinking Pisswasser

-Drink Pisswasser until you pass out then Spam Right on D-pad

A

anthonylabaurn

Reaction score
Sin$
Founder tikoker
gta5realglitches

Step 1 go to the beach party. Stand next to the green truck

Step 2.put the acting on drinking pisswasser

Step 3. Drink pisswasser until u pass out. Then spam r dpad.

NO U HAVE NO RAGDOLL Congratulations

Hi guys,are you able to change sessions with this?

D

djjazz

Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO... gta5realglitches is no founder of anything..

Last edited:
P

ps3kicksass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey can someone confirm this still works? just tried it and tho it teleported me out with the spam d pad when i spawned in after the plane i didnt have the no ragdoll

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
wild, take one break and they patch one of the fun ones
Yeah I thought it was a odd thing to go after considering they left other working glitches that are far worse like god modes…. So for a essentially harmless glitch , I would honestly have to say at this point it’s rockstar being as petty as to not wanting us to be able to withstand getting hit by the rogue, NPC cars ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register