• Thread starter Helicropter
  • Start date
  • Views 2,095
Helicropter

Helicropter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one who's not happy about this?

Helicropter

Helicropter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Perks only affect players not weapons now so their is really not much more needed for each perk seeing there is wild cards.
Yeah and I like how there's a bigger variety of attachments for the primary guns.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be ok with it if any of the perks besides tier 1 had a use.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad there is no "pro" perk. I do wish they would have had a variety more to choose from :/

niixon

niixon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im perfectly fine with it. Pro perks were trash. Cod4 didnt use them and it was GOTY. Ever since the first 2, cod's just gone downhill. Glad to get back to simpler times.

xXmanslaughtrXx

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im perfectly fine with it. Pro perks were trash. Cod4 didnt use them and it was GOTY. Ever since the first 2, cod's just gone downhill. Glad to get back to simpler times.
cod4,and 5 were great when it came to perks. everything had a counter.

Sideways AD

Sideways AD

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the no Pro Perks. Especially in BO. BO1 the Pro version was a b**** and a half to unlock.

Plankton

xxGrinderxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i remember getting marathon pro having to run like 26 miles and get 10 first kills which I found to be ridiculously hard and not that rewarding. With no pro perks it allows players to prestige more and not feel like "Oh I'm not going to prestige because I want to make sure I have all of my unlocks when I play again"

Sideways AD

Sideways AD

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i remember getting marathon pro having to run like 26 miles and get 10 first kills which I found to be ridiculously hard and not that rewarding. With no pro perks it allows players to prestige more and not feel like "Oh I'm not going to prestige because I want to make sure I have all of my unlocks when I play again"
There's also an incentive to prestige in BO2; you don't unlock everything the first 55 levels. You have to keep prestiging to unlock new stuff, which I like a lot since I'm a normal prestiger. lol

Zarky_

Zrkyyy

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't find this a problem, I actually think is is pretty good! Because I prestige everytime I can... And when I do I get put up against people with pro perks and they have more of an advantage...

Periphery

Periphery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoyed Working hard to get my perks pro. Kinda disappointing that there will be no more pro perks.

niixon

niixon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cod4,and 5 were great when it came to perks. everything had a counter.

Exactly, Man. The perk sets on mw3 are beyond stupid. Its just a clusterf*ck on perks, probably thrown in at the last minute, with no thought put behind them whatsoever.

Top Bottom
Login
Register