• Start date
  • Views 1,583
Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the article from MP1st, stating that there will NOT be a games on demand version of Titanfall for Xbox 360.

"
A digital download version of Bluepoint Games’ Titanfall on the Xbox 360 is not in the works, according to EA support.
“After extensive testing, we felt that it simply did not represent the true Titanfall experience and it was decided not to release a Games on Demand version,” reads this support page on EA Help.
“As we never officially announced that Titanfall would be available via Games on Demand and the option to purchase it that way should have never been offered. We hope players understand this decision was all about quality and making sure you get the best Titanfall experience.”
It should be noted that Titanfall on the Xbox 360 requires a 1GB mandatory install from the disc in order to run properly on the older hardware.
The game is also getting a new title update sometime during the day of April 11 that introduces Private Matches and includes a number of additional fixes and tweaks. " --MP1st

Source: Link

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you could just buy the disc, it's not that hard to do...

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Why the f*** would gamestop offer a digital pre-order with ought confirmation that Titanfall would actually be released digitally?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamestop done goofed
They always do it though, I guess they never thought of it backfiring. If they don't give you your money back then you did get scammed and they can go down for that.

I feel bad for the people that got screwed by any digital purchase. But it's not a big deal to get it on disc anyways..

SimplyJesus

SimplyJesus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And spend another 60? bulls***.

Well just explain the issue to either Xbox support or wherever you got the game from.

Gamestop done goofed

They always do it though, I guess they never thought of it backfiring. If they don't give you your money back then you did get scammed and they can go down for that.

I feel bad for the people that got screwed by any digital purchase. But it's not a big deal to get it on disc anyways..

Yea they said it shouldn't have been advertised as digital version

Well I got a email from GameStop lastnight and I called today and got a full refund AND I still have the $60 in my ms account from the code they gave me! :happy:

#winning

Although now I gotta wait a few days to play. But whatevs still free $60 cuz they messed up!

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I got a email from GameStop lastnight and I called today and got a full refund AND I still have the $60 in my ms account from the code they gave me! :happy:

#winning

Although now I gotta wait a few days to play. But whatevs still free $60 cuz they messed up!
Yeah that's what they have to do so.....

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
They have to pay their customers back? It's better than going into lawsuits.
Well im glad to see that karma has caught up with them. I didnt know better in 2009 and took my ps2 plus a bunch of games and got $30. I had fifa 08 gta san andreas and a few others and a ps2 slim 2 controllers and a 8mb memory card. I am never going back there lol

SimplyJesus

SimplyJesus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that's what they have to do so.....

I know I'm just saying because I also got to keep the code they already gave me.

It's good to get back at those cheap a**holes for always trying to give me 1/10 of the money I paid for a game.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I'm just saying because I also got to keep the code they already gave me.

It's good to get back at those cheap a**holes for always trying to give me 1/10 of the money I paid for a game.
The code is basically useless though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register