No Mystery Box?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by Lambo11, Aug 14, 2009 with 3 replies and 663 views.

1. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know what happens when you shoot that switch and the two bears and monkey bomb fly off. Well what do you get when you find them after they fly off. Well i was modding Der Reise having a good time flying around and so I decided to shoot the switch and after they flew away I found them shot 'em. But after I shot them nothing happened of course but I went to open the mystery box and couldn't find it any were, I check in every spot and it wasn't there. And I noticed that the achievement is called "the fly trap" so could this be a trap from the bear that makes your mystery box disapear!!! IDK:?

Maybe there is a hiddin mystery box somewhere else after it disapears:ohmy:

2. MODZz 4 LIFE

MODZz 4 LIFE Newbie

Ratings:
    maybe but when u shoot all of the bears after u shoot the switch then shoot the monkeybomb last (apparently) a ghost appears and tell you how nazi zombies started or end spooky stuff lol

3. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
  4. evilprodigy1

evilprodigy1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is not true, we have completed this some 10-15 times, all that happens is the girl (Samantha) says GAME OVER. then you continue playing, they added the mini game just to keep interest in the map.