What's new

Discussion No more Twitch ?

HoestOnline

HoestOnline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One update march 2017: no more streaming to Twitch. Now streaming from Xbox One will go to beam.pro instead, the ability to snap an app is removed and with that, you can't start broadcasting to Twitch.tv anymore, directly from you Xbox One console.
So here I am, accepting this fact and ready to go on an Insurgent Rampage in GTA Online to introduce HoestOnline Gaming on beam.pro. Waddayano..... Nobody in the lobby seems to be even moving! How am I supposed to go on an Insurgent Rampage if there's only AFK players in this GTA Online lobby?!?!?!?
O well, first beam.pro stream is a bust, Insurgent Rampage FAILED! Can't really blame the beam.pro platform for that, but I really want to..... Xbox One Dev Team.... AT LEAST, give us the option to either stream on Twitch or beam.pro and don't force us Xbox One users to use either of the two..... PLEASE!

Video quality is great though, better than Twitch made it. Then again, nobody's watching on beam

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
anybody whos anybody know streaming to any site other than twitch is social suicide if u care about ratings

HoestOnline

HoestOnline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Luckily I'm nobody in terms of streaming and don't care about ratings.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still use Twitch. I'm not sure what the OP is implying?

I won't use Beam(tho I have tried it). I'll stick to Twitch.

HoestOnline

HoestOnline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still use Twitch. I'm not sure what the OP is implying?

I won't use Beam(tho I have tried it). I'll stick to Twitch.

After the Xbox update the app snapping feature is gone and with that, the ability to stream to twitch went away as well. If you can still stream to twitch (with the updated Xbox OS) please let me know how.

HoestOnline

HoestOnline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nevermind, figured it out. Just have to do it differently than before. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya, it took me a minute to figure it out when I got the update during the first wave of the alpha dash.

For anyone reading this, here's an easy way to stream with twitch(until they add it to the streaming tab):

-Pin Twitch App
-open game
-hit your guide button, on the right side of the menu, scroll down to pinned apps
-boot up Twitch and select "start broadcasting"

Now I have noticed that at times, the whole app opens up, while other times it just sidebars. Not sure how to manually choose yet(maybe it's random?).

Top Bottom
Login
Register