What's new

Discussion No more reset on the leaderboards?

• Thread starter Novaa
  • Start date
  • Views 663
Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
On fourtwozero's twitter, apperently there isn't going to be a reset?
WHY?!?!?!

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it said there is no leaderboard reset/ban for legit players...kind of pissing me off.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That is actually stupid.. like seriously man, they've made a release date for it, yet they'll ban people who have a flashed drive, but people who have somehow got it early get to play and get there score up?! Soooooooo stupid, people who have the game earlier have a really good advantage :x3:

BoneZ

BoneZ

#REGULATORS
Premium
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Any players who purchased a legit retail copy will not be reset or banned. Only modded / pirate versions will be.
2 hours ago from his twitter.
only pirated copy's are getting set.

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We know...
And whatever it's not that big of a deal... after the first few days everyone will be mixed anyway. And the chances that you will be playing those select few thousand, verse the chance of playing with people who just got it which is like 3 mill at launch is like none..:thumbup:

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
BoneZ said:
2 hours ago from his twitter.
only pirated copy's are getting set.
As long as the leaderboards are reset for the people with a pirated copy, I'm fine.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes talking about a GS reset... I'm fairly sure they will still reset everyones rank.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would only make sense for the leaderboards to be reset on the release date. Infinity Ward would not set a universal release date for no reason. If they only reset the gamers who have a pirated copy, it just wouldn't make sense. So I really don't know, but it would only make sense to reset everyone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register