What's new

No more Jailbreaking/Unlocking

Boo 7s

Boo 7s

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I always thought that jail breaking was illegal. So I guess I don't care at all.

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so stupid. Apple is effectively killing off some of their market because of this. I certainly won't buy another iPhone if I can't jailbreak it. For a headphone jack on the bottom and 4G LTE, I don't see the sense in wasting another $300 for a second rate OS with limited evolutionary capabilities for the future. Thanks, but I'll go back to Droid first.

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no tether/untethered for any A5/A6 device. There is a tethered for A4's and below. Chpwn had said that for there to be a untethered, parts of iOS6 would need to be re-written, and would take a long time.
What'r you talking about? the iPhone 5 has been jailbroken (tethered). It's just not stable enough to be released to the public yet.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox

Xbox

King of the Castle
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Although I do enjoy Jail breaking my iDevices, they do eventually get very unresponsive and unbearable to use so I always end up removing the Jailbreak. Hopefully Apple wont make it too hard to release them as they are always good to have.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Although I do enjoy Jail breaking my iDevices, they do eventually get very unresponsive and unbearable to use so I always end up removing the Jailbreak. Hopefully Apple wont make it too hard to release them as they are always good to have.
If the jailbreak starts to slow down your iDevice then just reboot, respring, etc. you could also try staying in safe mood for a while instead of going through the process of unjailbreaking and rejailbreaking

D

DrunkenWarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jailbreaking is like piracy, most people don't give a ****. Honestly I would prefer a law instead of hardware/software issues.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This will suck. I love to jail break and its truly gonna suck not being allowed to so legally. But I`m sure that people are going to do so anyways. Ain`t like your gonna get to meet Big Bubba over jail breaking your cell phone.

Xbox

Xbox

King of the Castle
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
If the jailbreak starts to slow down your iDevice then just reboot, respring, etc. you could also try staying in safe mood for a while instead of going through the process of unjailbreaking and rejailbreaking

Done, done and done. I don't remove the Jailbreak to re-jailbreak, I remove it entirely.

B

Bob V

Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO seriously? i have been a United States citizen my entire life and not once have i ever heard of the "U.S. Library of Congress " having any judicial power at all, no i looked and it has to be a typo, because the "U.S. supreme court" are the ones who make "final rulings" i think you all got taken for fools... any of you want to buy some magic beans?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO seriously? i have been a United States citizen my entire life and not once have i ever heard of the "U.S. Library of Congress " having any judicial power at all, no i looked and it has to be a typo, because the "U.S. supreme court" are the ones who make "final rulings" i think you all got taken for fools... any of you want to buy some magic beans?
I copied this from a different site. Just saying and also it's not like it matters. Jailbreaking will just be even bigger as of this and I will continue to jailbreak

Skeletons

Flask

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is about as bad as ripping a tag off a bed, when your not the owner:/

Top Bottom
Login
Register