What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,333
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calisto

Calisto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone still able to transfer? I've just received my account from Pulse - over 3 hours after the deadline. Dead in the water?
You can transfer also on day 6 só you can.

But you even tried ?!

Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone still able to transfer? I've just received my account from Pulse - over 3 hours after the deadline. Dead in the water?
Should able to transfer. I transferred 2 over Friday around 8pm

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded sooo many accounts in the past that I could NOT even muster the attitude to make myself an account or 2 before tomorrow's Deadline. Arrghhh I'll regret this in a few weeks! Not!

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
600 million.
Previous accounts were 450 million but I spent that before transfer and no issues at transfer.
With this account I attempted to transfer with 600 million and unable to transfer hit the screen. 
Would it be fair to say this account is lost or spend the money then try again?
Spending it won't remove global income, if the account is new too, it's screwed, move on.

N

nicky9499

Reaction score
Sin$
You can transfer also on day 6 só you can.

But you even tried ?!

It's 8am here on a Monday - I've to be at work. Won't be able to do anything for at least 12 hours. When he said "reasonable time for transfer" I was expecting to receive it before midnight yesterday, yknow - before the deadline.

godyourestupid

godyourestupid

Reaction score
Sin$

I transferred my account I purchased from Pulse with in the last hour and I didn't have any problems. Make sure you read the directions he gave you. :wink:

N

nicky9499

Reaction score
Sin$
I transferred my account I purchased from Pulse with in the last hour and I didn't have any problems. Make sure you read the directions he gave you. :wink:

Good to know, thank you. Hopefully transfers will still be open when I get home. I've already bought a second copy of GTAV on Steam a few days ago and have a clean Social Club account ready.

soadfan

soadfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont think so, someone else please confirm
smth weird just happened to me, I made an account on ps3, played about 2-3 weeks on it so now I successfully transferred it to my ps4. the weird part is my ps4 online progress and ps3 progress just merged, I got the level and money I didn't even want, the came from my previous character that I "modded" with a glitch. So now when I was trying to do the same on PC, I received an error saying unable to transfer at this time like wtf.
I need someone to confirm if the transfer still works, so I can go and quickly make a new account for my self

Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just loaded an account out of suspension.
It's confirmed 0 nothing nada zip. 
I just loaded an account out of suspension.
It's confirmed 0 nothing nada zip.
My character was dressed in orange at creation screen. No funny RS

ItzFrostyModz

ItzFrostyModz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know which timezone Rockstar refers to as the start of the 6th ?

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know which timezone Rockstar refers to as the start of the 6th ?

Rockstar North is based in the UK and Rockstar Games is in New York so maybe they will disable transfers in 2 hours? but I think it will be throughout or at the end of the day on March 6th.

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar North is based in the UK and Rockstar Games is in New York so maybe they will disable transfers in 2 hours? but I think it will be throughout or at the end of the day on March 6th.
Called rockstar support, and they were certain they were UNSURE of it being closed on the 6th, or the 7th (Blows my mind how no one in that building knew exactly what time). They advised to transfer on the 5th to be certain you get it in time.

Also they confirmed they have a new ban/suspension/cheater system, and the support agent literally asked for my gamertag, and he will be able to tell if I will get banned / suspended / flagged after the transfer.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Called rockstar support, and they were certain they were UNSURE of it being closed on the 6th, or the 7th (Blows my mind how no one in that building knew exactly what time). They advised to transfer on the 5th to be certain you get it in time.

Also they confirmed they have a new ban/suspension/cheater system, and the support agent literally asked for my gamertag, and he will be able to tell if I will get banned / suspended / flagged after the transfer.
Haha, did you give them a gamer tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register