What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,354
Status
Not open for further replies.
NicSantos

NicSantos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Transfering today created on 1/24, all pegusus, all clothes n outfits, a few saved outfits but nothing crazy just hat with mask or checkered clothing, 33 cars all 3d n a few special vehicles, 3 are on bike rack. 6 coloeful bmxs, rank 420, money I have no clue yet... my global income is ****ed, it's over a billion. 2nd character 30 t20 purchased n upgraded @ LSC. Good luck... lol doubt it will survive. But being over 30 day's might just throw 300 mill ?

Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone had the opportunity to logged into a account that has been ban/suspended and now returned from that ban/suspended?
If so any luck cars and properties still owed by that player?

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I now have two accounts.

1st Account: Rank 120, unlock all, $90 million at transfer. Has lasted 14 days now without a ban, and I've bought several things on it since transfer.
2nd Account: Rank 120, unlock all, $120 million at transfer. Currently in the process of transferring the account.

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
At this moment in time I personally have 7 accounts still up that were transferred on the 27th. - These have Rank 120 - $99M
I have 18 that were transferred 28th, still up. 9 of These have Rank 120 - $99M and the other 9 have $98M.
And I am also in the process of transferring as many more as I possibly can before the deadline.
These are also mixed between Xbox One and PS4.
Oh, I also have 1 account that miraculously survived from the 25th (Rank 120, $99M [Xbox One] ).

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone had the opportunity to logged into a account that has been ban/suspended and now returned from that ban/suspended?
If so any luck cars and properties still owed by that player?
They take everything, its left as a brand new noob account with not a pot to piss in.

L

luigi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They really seem to be on it over these last few days. I transferred an account with just 50 million and level 120. No unlocks, and the account was banned 48 hours later.

Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They really seem to be on it over these last few days. I transferred an account with just 50 million and level 120. No unlocks, and the account was banned 48 hours later.
What day did you transfer the account?
How old was the account prior to transfer?
What did you purchase when account was transferred?

D

Deleted member 875897

(╯⌐■_■) ╯彡 ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
Rank 350 with 300 million. (Total earned at 1 billion)
Transferred to PS4 around last summer, then to PC last month.
It has been 17 days since transferred to PC, no ban/reset on either console.

Boi gonna be pissed if I'm banned on PC on transfer deadline, threw £20 for nuttin'...

Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And was this player doing typical Try Hard trolling?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure this was addressed before, but please do not use this thread to discuss Pulse's service. This thread is a discussion on Rockstar Removing transfers only and should stay that way.

Last edited:
Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone verified ban/suspended accounts that were transferred with the 79 million or below amount, if the players using those accounts were possibly reported by other players?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone verified ban/suspended accounts that were transferred with the 79 million or below amount, if the players using those accounts were possibly reported by other players?

It's quite possible, as all mine had outfits and cars. I told the people not to wear/drive them in public sessions... a couple admitted that they did anyway, but you know how people are; it's likely they all did.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All the accounts I had banned we're never played on in a public session other than to quickly buy CEO office and warehouse. The rest of the time was in a friends only session doing jobs and driving around.

So I doubt its reports. It's like everyone else is saying it's just luck sometimes.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
All the accounts I had banned we're never played on in a public session other than to quickly buy CEO office and warehouse. The rest of the time was in a friends only session doing jobs and driving around.

So I doubt its reports. It's like everyone else is saying it's just luck sometimes.

Ya, you're right. I've had a couple banned that left GTA the same minute they hit the ground after transfer, and then were unlinked and deleted off the console. No money spent, no chance they were seen or reported. I just know they were banned from the emails.
Anyway, I think in-game reports take more than a few days to process, so that blows that outta the water, doesn't it?
Luck. It's all we can hope for now, being that it's March 4th :eek:!!

Dutchie

Dutchie

Enlightened
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly I'd assume most of their clearing/banning is happening in the run up to transfers ending. Since that's when most people are trying to throw in obvious accounts to try fly under. It's definitely luck though, I'd say and how they were done. I've got friends that have accounts in the 200s with a lot of stuff on them, just spent/distributed wisely and they've had their accounts for months to years.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well, in a few hours it will all be over and everyone can stop arguing about recoveries. That will be the best thing to come out of this, in my opinion.

H

HypeThang880

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What time does it end? I mean, what time they stopping transferring over? I'm UK based.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would expect at the end of today, in around 11 hours. I don't know for sure, it could be after tomorrow, but I wouldn't want to be one of the last ones transferring, you'll probably get banned even faster with less traffic to sort through.

Calisto

Calisto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register