What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,359
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread will now be opened as long as it stays on-topic. Feel free to PM me or make a thread in Talk To Staff if you have any questions.

Any posts that fall under flaming or the trading of accounts will result in a reply ban from this thread and infractions may be given out.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Woo Hoo! Damn I missed this thread. Here's my update :

Acc1 : 30+ days, $403m, rank 303, 10 vehicles, unlocks. Transferred 13th Feb. - 14 days ✔
Acc2 : New, $197m, rank 186, unlocks, 20 vehicles. Transferred 19th Feb. 30 day ban & reset 22nd Feb - (3rd day).
Acc3 : New, $97m, rank 133, unlocks, 10 vehicles. Transferred 21st Feb. - 7 days ✔
Acc4 : New, $199m, rank 196, unlocks, 10 vehicles. Transferred 22nd Feb. - 6 days ✔
(I did't hold much hope for this. I found the one ban after transferring this one).
Acc5 : New, $89m, rank 176, unlocks, 20 vehicles. Transferred yesterday by a mate. - 1 day ✔
Acc6 : New, $79m, rank 143, unlocks, 30 vehicles. Transferred today.

I really haven't been making enough of these. At least now I have my future GC2F cars for my main account stored away.

XeFalcon RGH

XeFalcon RGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had success so far with an account that has $220 mill and rank 120

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I think R* are relaxing on the suspensions for now as they probably have plans to take action after March 6th. I've had a few 500 million accounts for over 9 days now. 

Thanks Adolf.

Seeenzy

Seeenzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if I can log in under two different Social Club IDs on PC with only one game license? Trying to park my characters on PC til I'm ready.

Drunk3n_M0nk

Drunk3n_M0nk

Reaction score
Sin$
I think you can add stunt races to the list of possible ban triggers if it's not already known. (didn't see anything about it in the thread already)

I was on day 4 after transfer. Rank 250 $295mil Acct was created on 2/19 "exclusive anti-ban tech" Up until tonight I hadn't done anything but roam around in free mode engaging in the occasional battle with those that were interested. Was very careful not to buy anything and only refilled ammo and armor. I decided to run a few stunt races. I stayed out of my modded outfits and cars to avoid the risk of getting reported. About 15 minutes after the last race and closing the game immediately afterwards I got the dreaded email. Thankfully I have a separate "clean" account that's fully loaded on property with about 60 mil and rank 70 that was a PS3 pet project of mine from a while ago. So it I wasn't too upset.

It seems awfully suspicious that the ban hit just shortly after performing a new action in the game. I'm wondering if they are scanning accounts as they join/leave the race session. I'll probably be happy with what I have and leave it at that. I don't see any reason for things to get any better after March 6th. There's no sign that the increased scrutiny lately has impacted their ability to provide their services.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll make one today with <$90m & do a couple of stunt races just to see.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll make one today with <$90m & do a couple of stunt races just to see.

You don't have to, unless you want to. Had two in circulation already, just racing accounts. One banned two days into, unlock alls, $90ish mil. The other one same, except $ $75m, still going after 6/7 days.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to, unless you want to. Had two in circulation already, just racing accounts. One banned two days into, unlock alls, $90ish mil. The other one same, except $ $75m, still going after 6/7 days.

That's crazy... I've not lost any with less than $100 mil. These are all brand new accounts, too.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
How many accounts have you transferred? And have you transferred on both consoles or strictly one?

90-something as of this minute, using the set routine I have now.. On PS3 I'm less than 9 minutes in-game for each. And- I can shave that down even more, and will be doing that today.
And I do both, to answer your second question.

Deathinator71

Deathinator71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on the 8th day on the one I purchased. My main goal In purchasing mine was for car stuff that we normally cant do like 3d paint, White wheels, Yankton plates, wheels on vehicles that don't allow wheels. You know anything that makes me a special and unique snow flake :smile: I was hoping that someone would come up with a GCTF so I could transfer the good cars to my legit account and then just abandon the modded one. Since it is not looking too good for the GCTF glitch b4 the ban I decided to just have fun with the account and try to make the $45 worth it.
The reason I bring all of this up is in the course of having fun I have done almost everything on the do not do list to the extreme. I have played the **** out of that account! I'm not sure what the rank was when I started maybe 125? but I have ranked it up to approximately 145 doing hours of missions, races, stunt races, and heists. I have bought a CEO, all 3 garages, a vehicle and crate warehouse and filled up the vehicle and crate warehouses. I have also spent many hours helping other people on crate and vehicle runs for their CEO. I have purchased a MC with the mod shop and filled it with Motorcycles that I purchased and fully customized the motorcycles. I joined a crew and have ranked up from 1 to about 45. this also required me to link the account to social club.
I think if playing the game or spending money where the trigger then I would have been banned on the first day. I don't have any of the game altering stuff on my account like infinite ammo or fast run. I have friends who had those things and got banned. Is it possible that because those things keep the game in a constant altered state they show up on whatever anti cheat programs Rockstar has more frequently and get more attention? Another thing I do not do is lobby trolling. I usually only kill someone in a lobby after they have killed me or if they are trying to prevent me or a friend from doing a delivery. If I am in a lobby with trolls I usually just switch lobbies. I know people who engage in lobby killing often have people voting to kick them and also have people accusing them of being a modder whether they are or not and likely report them as such. So it could also be people reporting them to Rockstar and they investigate it turns out the troll really is a modder?
Going by memory, because I am at work, I will list the things that were on my account.

$89 million in cash. I think global money shows somewhere between 95 and 100 mil
125 rank
3 apartments
30 cars with 3d paint, yankton plates, and frost white wheels.
Most clothes, masks etc already bought.
Most unlocks already unlocked
No placeable fireworks, fast run, or infinite ammo. although I wanted the first 2 :smile:
My money is down to 50 million now so considering all the money I have earned playing for the last 8 days I have spent well over 50 million.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on the 8th day on the one I purchased. My main goal In purchasing mine was for car stuff that we normally cant do like 3d paint, White wheels, Yankton plates, wheels on vehicles that don't allow wheels. You know anything that makes me a special and unique snow flake :smile: I was hoping that someone would come up with a GCTF so I could transfer the good cars to my legit account and then just abandon the modded one. Since it is not looking too good for the GCTF glitch b4 the ban I decided to just have fun with the account and try to make the $45 worth it.
The reason I bring all of this up is in the course of having fun I have done almost everything on the do not do list to the extreme. I have played the **** out of that account! I'm not sure what the rank was when I started maybe 125? but I have ranked it up to approximately 145 doing hours of missions, races, stunt races, and heists. I have bought a CEO, all 3 garages, a vehicle and crate warehouse and filled up the vehicle and crate warehouses. I have also spent many hours helping other people on crate and vehicle runs for their CEO. I have purchased a MC with the mod shop and filled it with Motorcycles that I purchased and fully customized the motorcycles. I joined a crew and have ranked up from 1 to about 45. this also required me to link the account to social club.
I think if playing the game or spending money where the trigger then I would have been banned on the first day. I don't have any of the game altering stuff on my account like infinite ammo or fast run. I have friends who had those things and got banned. Is it possible that because those things keep the game in a constant altered state they show up on whatever anti cheat programs Rockstar has more frequently and get more attention? Another thing I do not do is lobby trolling. I usually only kill someone in a lobby after they have killed me or if they are trying to prevent me or a friend from doing a delivery. If I am in a lobby with trolls I usually just switch lobbies. I know people who engage in lobby killing often have people voting to kick them and also have people accusing them of being a modder whether they are or not and likely report them as such. So it could also be people reporting them to Rockstar and they investigate it turns out the troll really is a modder?
Going by memory, because I am at work, I will list the things that were on my account.

$89 million in cash. I think global money shows somewhere between 95 and 100 mil
125 rank
3 apartments
30 cars with 3d paint, yankton plates, and frost white wheels.
Most clothes, masks etc already bought.
Most unlocks already unlocked
No placeable fireworks, fast run, or infinite ammo. although I wanted the first 2 :smile:
My money is down to 50 million now so considering all the money I have earned playing for the last 8 days I have spent well over 50 million.

I think it's simply the money on-hand when transferred. All mine have fast run and fireworks and stuff. Idk... there's really no telling, for sure- and not enough time left to find out for sure, probably.

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's simply the money on-hand when transferred. All mine have fast run and fireworks and stuff. Idk... there's really no telling, for sure- and not enough time left to find out for sure, probably.
Are you still doing 120 99m? And also, how are you checking if the accounts are banned if you can only have 16 users on the PS4 at once?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing 120 99m? And also, how are you checking if the accounts are banned if you can only have 16 users on the PS4 at once?

I do different ranks, mostly below 200, but as high as 1300 for the one guy that asked for it.
All these accounts are registered on one Gmail account, so any ban notices would show in the inbox.
Also, if they were being banned, I'd be hearing it from the people that have them now.

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
I do different ranks, mostly below 200, but as high as 1300 for the one guy that asked for it.
All these accounts are registered on one Gmail account, so any ban notices would show in the inbox.
Also, if they were being banned, I'd be hearing it from the people that have them now.
How have you got them all linked to one gmail? I've used fakemailgenerator since i done accounts last year and sold over 2000 worth lol. I want them in one gmail xD

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
How have you got them all linked to one gmail? I've used fakemailgenerator since i done accounts last year and sold over 2000 worth lol. I want them in one gmail xD

You make an email address, like:

[email protected]

Then, you make the next one:

[email protected]

And it goes to same inbox, but resgisters separately with Sony and everyone else.

Ki55mya55+2, +3, and so on.

Only works with Gmail, that I'm aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register