What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,336
Status
Not open for further replies.
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Y'all wanna hear something weird? I'm getting messages from PS3 people saying that their accounts are getting banned while still on PS3...!
These all had high money, obviously, but it's several completely unrelated people with modded PS3 accounts, and only one of those is an account I modded (before anyone asks.)

Last edited:
Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Y'all wanna hear something weird? I'm getting messages from PS3 people saying that their accounts are getting banned while still on PS3...!
These messages just started rolling in, but it's several completely unrelated people with modded PS3 accounts, and only one of those is an account I modded (before anyone asks.)
Level and money on ban accounts?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Level and money on ban accounts?

$600 mil on up to the billions, ranks from 200 to idk..

But the point here is:

They are banning on PS3...

I never even heard of that- at least not in the last year or two. 

WTF?! is more like it. Bold, capital letters, Duck Duck !

So, one PS3 account is almost definitely due to the fact that the console it was modded on caught a ban, and it was still on the console... but the one I modded hasn't got anything to do with that- I've never been banned. As for the other two that have texted so far, I have no idea who modded them, and neither do the kids that have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOME BOY

NOME BOY

Reaction score
Sin$
I transfer 80mil I spent till I got 18mill so I can have a normal amount on money

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I have received a few reports of accounts with less than 100 million being banned....not good.

Bigtuna0011

Bigtuna0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
4 accounts 10 days old still good.
Levels 120 to 135
All have 60 T20s
Below 79 million.
Spent a couple thousand on each account.
Keep in mind 5th account transferred same day as these on same system was banned. It had 750 million at transfer.
3 out of the 4 had 450 million and was spent below 79 million prior to transfer

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright ladies (and gents). So, got another account. Transferred it about an hour ago. Bought CEO, Yacht, cars, the whole nine yards. Rank 120 with 89 million starting cash. Unlinked Social Club as well, not sure if that's proven to do anything or not.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright ladies (and gents). So, got another account. Transferred it about an hour ago. Bought CEO, Yacht, cars, the whole nine yards. Rank 120 with 89 million starting cash. Unlinked Social Club as well, not sure if that's proven to do anything or not.

You started with $89m before buying all the stuff? You'll be fine, I'd bet.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$

You should be good, but please let us know if you get banned.

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be good, but please let us know if you get banned.
I shall. There is something that I'm noticing, though. I have no clue if it affects anything or not. In the bottom left hand corner of my screen, I have the "Saving Failed- Unable to connect to the Rockstar Game Services." Everything has saved just fine, and I'm currently in an online session just roaming around. Any reason as to why this might be, Duck?

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I shall. There is something that I'm noticing, though. I have no clue if it affects anything or not. In the bottom left hand corner of my screen, I have the "Saving Failed- Unable to connect to the Rockstar Game Services." Everything has saved just fine, and I'm currently in an online session just roaming around. Any reason as to why this might be, Duck?
I've been getting that sometimes Idk what's up with that..

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$

I've been getting that sometimes Idk what's up with that..

I sometimes get that too, seems to be random though...it eventually saves.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's really bad on Xbox Live, its been that way since Import and Export dropped and with all these transfers going on I'm sure its causing issues to.

I've even messed with all my internet settings and ports and what not and still no change. Maybe after the 6th it will stop lol. At least I hope it will

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone cares, I check in to the site, 5's name has a line through it for some reason.. and Adolfin Adolfin and a user Kankuro Kankuro were "invited to our PM....there is account info and passwords in that PM. Just so anybody knows... if ya get strikes, the mods here will rummage through your PERSONAL MESSAGES and then send you threats of ban, when you call them out for being nosey.... this site in UNSAFE for account info....

....especially if a mod has it out for you, or just doesn't like you.

Last edited:
Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone cares, I check in to the site, 5's name has a line through it for some reason.. and Adolfin Adolfin and a user Kankuro Kankuro were "invited to our PM....there is account info and passwords in that PM. Just so anybody knows... if ya get strikes, the mods here will rummage through your PERSONAL MESSAGES and then send you threats of ban, when you call them out for being nosey.... this safe in UNSAFE for account info....

....especially if a mod has it out for you, or just doesn't like you.
This isn't the place to make a scene, if you have a concern you can bring it up with the rest of the staff here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/talk-to-staff.335/

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
*MODERATOR NOTICE*

It has come to our attention that a number of users in this thread are sharing pre-modded account details with each other. We understand that the intentions are to work on the safe transfer limit, however, the sharing of pre-modded accounts is against our rules and will result in you receiving an infraction.

Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions, please send me a PM or make a thread in TTS.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/talk-to-staff.335/

-Se7enSins Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register