What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,362
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm only PS4, otherwise I could help, I have a few much older accounts that still look solid.

L

Lord Jehi

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone immediately unlinked their social club account after the transfer? I did that with my last modded account and it was going strong until the cash wipe. No ban, no suspension, and only a few hundred million was dropped. Lasted around 4 months.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone immediately unlinked their social club account after the transfer? I did that with my last modded account and it was going strong until the cash wipe. No ban, no suspension, and only a few hundred million was dropped. Lasted around 4 months.

Yes. It don't help. I also unlinked it on the transfer screen before clicking "accept" and it doesn't help anything.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have any of you modded the save on the profile to complete the story mode or at least have some progression on story mode?
Or mod the online character play a few missions then log out and come back 24 hrs later and finish modding the character?
Or doing all the above then legit leveling the character up one level prior to transfer?
I used to move the profile to my legit console and played a bit prior to transferring when I was selling accounts.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Have any of you modded the save on the profile to complete the story mode or at least have some progression on story mode?
Or mod the online character play a few missions then log out and come back 24 hrs later and finish modding the character?
Or doing all the above then legit leveling the character up one level prior to transfer?
I used to move the profile to my legit console and played a bit prior to transferring when I was selling accounts.

Probably for personal accounts... I don't see anyone doing all that for quick unloads. Not saying, just saying...

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
So the account I'm modding right now will be 30 days old on the 3rd, should I wait until then to transfer it? I'm thinking it might be a good idea(it's got $17M via $40k drops a couple weeks ago by a random modder, legit play to rank 50+), but I'm really anxious to see the new cars(if I didn't f*** everything up), so it might be tough. I'll have to make a couple others in the mean time to keep myself preoccupied.

Big thanks to FiveUntilSix for helping a noob out!https://www.se7ensins.com/members/fiveuntilsix.1022109/

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So the account I'm modding right now will be 30 days old on the 3rd, should I wait until then to transfer it? I'm thinking it might be a good idea(it's got $17M via $40k drops a couple weeks ago by a random modder, legit play to rank 50+), but I'm really anxious to see the new cars(if I didn't **** everything up), so it might be tough. I'll have to make a couple others in the mean time to keep myself preoccupied.

Big thanks to FiveUntilSix for helping a noob out!
I'd definitely let it age as long as you can. Like you said, you can do a different account that you can transfer now if you really want to get a feel for how the cars are going to look.

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
Another quick thing guys, I have 8 accounts ready to transfer level 147 and 174m and also 5 accounts 158 with 200m is it worth keeping these and transferring or just leave them? Can we do ANYTHING with these like deduct money to 99m or is it useless?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Another quick thing guys, I have 8 accounts ready to transfer level 147 and 174m and also 5 accounts 158 with 200m is it worth keeping these and transferring or just leave them? Can we do ANYTHING with these like deduct money to 99m or is it useless?

Reduce the money to <$99 million, and you may have a chance.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Reducing the money should work, I had one that had 2Billion on it, reduced it to 30 million and it's still going strong 10 days after transferring. When I look at the money stats it looks just like the account that I had that got money wiped a few months back.

P

pbsfinest2004

Reaction score
Sin$
Who would be a trusted person/comp. to buy an xbox one/ account from? I'm looking to have a female character created with $50 mil plus a level 115.

burner68

burner68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an account thats over 30 days old. The problem is it has 700 million on it. Can someone lower the money on it for me? any help would be greatly appreciated. The account was created on PS3

DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Testing a account with level 108 not unlocks 75mils play some jobs already day 2 all good . Change character to female . And 3 cars in garage .. lest see . By t way accounts is 2 weeks old

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Testing a account with level 108 not unlocks 75mils play some jobs already day 2 all good . Change character to female . And 3 cars in garage .. lest see . By t way accounts is 2 weeks old
Sounds good let us know if you have any issues m8

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Less than 100 million seems to be working quite well at the moment, it has significantly lowered the amount of bans.

I'm using Serendipity Recovery Menu and adding rank, money, unlock all, fast run and fireworks as soon as it loads into an online game. 
Does anyone want to buy these accounts? I'll discount them all and sell then for £30 for all of them. 13 accounts for £30. Bargain.

You're not allowed to sell accounts or offer services.

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
Less than 100 million seems to be working quite well at the moment, it has significantly lowered the amount of bans.

I'm using Serendipity Recovery Menu and adding rank, money, unlock all, fast run and fireworks as soon as it loads into an online game. 

You're not allowed to sell accounts or offer services.
Will 100m be fine then or for definite UNDER 100 Million?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register