What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,327
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LongChickenGTAv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone had a ban recently under 100m?

I have two accounts under 90m one on the 5th day and one on the 4th day still going (One of the accounts had the cash lowered from 700m to 90m)

OT question: Are you able to play jobs on a CFW PS3 even if you have a update.rpf file with different scripts and a SPRX menu running?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
OT question: Are you able to play jobs on a CFW PS3 even if you have a update.rpf file with different scripts and a SPRX menu running?

Why, yes you ARE able to! And it makes it a hell of a lot more fun! :biggrin:

Anyone had a ban recently under 100m?

No, I have a whole bunch out there now.. no one's come back b****ing about a ban, so I'd assume they are all okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 875897

(╯⌐■_■) ╯彡 ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously it will play a vital part in their detection system but overall I think it's just a matter of fact that the account is new.
Agreed.

Character 6 months+
PS4 -> PC
300 ish million rank 350+ all of your old modded account goodies.
fifth day in. Dunno if it helps anyone's assumptions
Day nine now...

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
I made SIX psn accounts, modded them level 124 and 121 million to try and make it look kind of legit, all have been banned but ONE.
These were all made, modded and transferred 19.02.17 (PS4)

I have also modded a few accounts level 120 with 100m and transferred them to Xbox One today and they are still going at the minute (fingers crossed).

All these accounts are UNDER 30 days old.

Does anyone have a safeISH amount or rank and cash that will get us through this? Or does anyone have any tips on what they are getting through at the minute? I understand they will probably get wiped after march 6th but for now has anyone got anything?

L

LongChickenGTAv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed.

Day nine now...

This is good news! :biggrin:

I made SIX psn accounts, modded them level 124 and 121 million to try and make it look kind of legit, all have been banned but ONE.
These were all made, modded and transferred 19.02.17 (PS4)

I have also modded a few accounts level 120 with 100m and transferred them to Xbox One today and they are still going at the minute (fingers crossed).

All these accounts are UNDER 30 days old.

Does anyone have a safeISH amount or rank and cash that will get us through this? Or does anyone have any tips on what they are getting through at the minute? I understand they will probably get wiped after march 6th but for now has anyone got anything?

Most common thing that has been reported passing the week mark is under 100m cash.
I'm not too sure about rank but I assume nothing excessive will be okay.

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
This is good news! :biggrin:

Most common thing that has been reported passing the week mark is under 100m cash.
I'm not too sure about rank but I assume nothing excessive will be okay.
Do you reckon 100m and 120 is alright then? I do 120 cos you unlock everything at that level anyway, and with 100m i think its not too much but it could be 9 figures causing a ban?

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you reckon 100m and 120 is alright then? I do 120 cos you unlock everything at that level anyway, and with 100m i think its not too much but it could be 9 figures causing a ban?

All of mine are made with rank 200 or less, and I add in $99 million at "ready?" screen, as well as all unlocks and stuff. Then I spawn cars and add outfits and full weapons in freemode, visit Lester, switch sessions; done.
I've done 40+ this way, beginning last weekend, and none have yet been banned.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guilty conscience or pissing contest hummm......

Who really cares who sells what or who said what. this thread is to figure out a bypass or a work around for the bans happening NOT to sling your accounts or poke jabs at each other.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Two birds, one stone!
A hero indeed :wink: 

Give me about an hour, just going to knock out another account and then i'm all yours :biggrin:
"Don't you 2 make a lovely f*cking couple" (ammunation guy quote)
Lol :tongue:. I agree with five 99 million seems to be the way to go :cool:

T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
All of mine are made with rank 200 or less, and I add in $99 million at "ready?" screen, as well as all unlocks and stuff. Then I spawn cars and add outfits and full weapons in freemode, visit Lester, switch sessions; done.
I've done 40+ this way, beginning last weekend, and none have yet been banned.
What tool do you use to do this at the ready screen? I use seren but obviously because its not a tool i cannot see it until i go into an actual session. Should I use Imperium to do this?

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
What tool do you use to do this at the ready screen? I use seren but obviously because its not a tool i cannot see it until i go into an actual session. Should I use Imperium to do this?
Yes imperium is good for this :wink:

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still use Serendipity to do this, just need to be familiar with the menu layout and be able to hit the perfect recovery button while you're on the "press enter" screen since you can't see it. The LTS tool is easier since you can use it on a PC and see what's going on while you're on that screen.

BTW if using Serendipity you'll want to navigate the GTA menus with the analog stick. The d-pad will change your selections on the mod menu, but the analog stick only changes your selections in GTA. You'll hear a click when you scroll through the menu and that's how you know it's still open.

Last edited:
T

Timzsy

Reaction score
Sin$
You can still use Serendipity to do this, just need to be familiar with the menu layout and be able to hit the perfect recovery button while you're on the "press enter" screen since you can't see it. The LTS tool is easier since you can use it on a PC and see what's going on while you're on that screen.
I do actually have the LTS Tool, will this work then?xD

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I use.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I do actually have the LTS Tool, will this work then?xD
Yeah, I've used it to do that in the past. Just be connected and on the ready screen rank up the character, do your unlocks, and add your money. You should spawn right into a session and everything is there.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! I'll give it a try!

Just set everything possible on the "ready?" screen. You'll spawn in with rank, money, clothes, unlocks, and whatever else. 
Yeah, I've used it to do that in the past. Just be connected and on the ready screen rank up the character, do your unlocks, and add your money. You should spawn right into a session and everything is there.

I didn't type fast enough, lol!

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't type fast enough, lol!
lol...question does this still properly bypass the tutorial? I remember a while back there was talk that skipping the tut like this caused issues with transferring. I haven't don't the tut bypass since then, but if it's not an issue it's going to save me a lot of time not having to rank up to rank 6 before I start doing anything.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I always skipped by just ranking up on the ready screen, never had an issue with black screen.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
lol...question does this still properly bypass the tutorial? I remember a while back there was talk that skipping the tut like this caused issues with transferring. I haven't don't the tut bypass since then, but if it's not an issue it's going to save me a lot of time not having to rank up to rank 6 before I start doing anything.

It skips it just fine, yes. No problems so far- mind you, I'm in the session for a few minutes spawning a garage-full, then I visit Lester while I'm saving outfits. I did notice that the Ponsonby's and some other icons don't appear right off- so maybe that's why it was causing issues before... by transferring before all those golf course and different store icons show up? I toasted one not too long ago that I was extra-hurrying through; it got to next-gen and would never come out of the Lamar race mode. By the time I'm done with outfits and cars and Lester, and swap sessions, all the icons are there and everything is cool once transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register