What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,365
Status
Not open for further replies.
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to be real safe just do bonds and 75 mil, buy pegasus/ heist vehicles, unlocks. anything else is bound to get clobbered by the ban hammer.

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my doubts that bonds are any safer than cash...
When making up an account in one day you can't spawn in T20s & hope to sell them. You'd have to buy them. Let's say you buy 20 - that's approximately $44 million spent in a very short time. That money has to be added before it's spent, so it's all logged. Sure you get your upgrades for free but to say "only take $75m" actually means that you'd need to add $119m to begin with. All in the same couple of hours.
Please someone - show me I'm wrong. No point in having an empty garage if I can just do that.
[edit] Buying Pegasus vehicles too - I'm sure that's asking for trouble. Again all those millions need adding first.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's exactly how I see it too, global income is a separate stat to cash in hand, a total of all your income to date.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my doubts that bonds are any safer than cash...
When making up an account in one day you can't spawn in T20s & hope to sell them. You'd have to buy them. Let's say you buy 20 - that's approximately $44 million spent in a very short time. That money has to be added before it's spent, so it's all logged. Sure you get your upgrades for free but to say "only take $75m" actually means that you'd need to add $119m to begin with. All in the same couple of hours.
Please someone - show me I'm wrong. No point in having an empty garage if I can just do that.
[edit] Buying Pegasus vehicles too - I'm sure that's asking for trouble. Again all those millions need adding first.

That's exactly how I see it too, global income is a separate stat to cash in hand, a total of all your income to date.

I agree with y'all. If you add more money to buy bonds, then still transfer with $100m, it makes the EVC stats go higher than $100m...
The EVC (earned) and PVC (spent) stats- you can't effectively change them; they are server stats.
Now, I'm not saying these are the reasons for the bans... but it damned well could be, and we are 11 days away from the end.
Ol' Five ain't doing any more tests; he gonna do what he knows works! Lol

This is working for me:

At character creation "are you ready?" screen, add rank, stats, $99 million, unlocks, fireworks, and whatever else.
Hit the ground and buy an apartment and the Liberator. This leaves you with +/- $98m.
Add cars that you want to keep via the Edited Imperium or manually, so long as you spawn them... don't buy them.
Add outfits with Tustin's or Imperium.
Add weapons with APii.
Force save and switch sessions.
Save again, then quit game.
Sell it.

This has been working for me, I been turning them out left and right- no bans.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$
rank 120 150 mill and unlock all.banned today after 10 days

Too much money, I'm almost positive.

Either that, or they have a tiered system for banning us.. in which case, we are all wasting our time. Lol 
rank 120 150 mill and unlock all.banned today after 10 days

So, was that a new-made account, or was it 30+ days old?
Did it have a higher amount before, and you just lowered it to $150m?

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Rank 250, Unlock All, 3 High End Apartments, 30 Fully Upgraded T20'S, 750,000 Cash
  • Rank 250
  • Unlock all, All Pegasus vehicles, 3 High End Apartments
All of the above accounts are 16 days without a ban. Money is definitely the issue. Adding 200 million for example and spending 150 million before transfer will still get you banned.

Free shopping for pegasus vehicles works too so use that if you don't want to add more than 100 million.

Last edited:
ForwardLeopard2

ForwardLeopard2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Rank 250, Unlock All, 3 High End Apartments, 30 Fully Upgraded T20'S, 750,000 Cash
  • Rank 250
All of the above accounts are 16 days without a ban. Money is definitely the issue. Adding 200 million for example and spending 150 million before transfer will still get you banned.

Free shopping for pegasus vehicles works too so use that if you don't want to add more than 100 million.
I have a few questions that might as well help others:
Do you add the money via menu or cash drops (if its via cash drops which menu)?
Do you edit any stats like time played with character, races won, etc?
And last question, do you spawn the cars or use the Free Shopping?
One of my accs with 143 mill, all unlocks, 30 cars, etc; got banned in the 5th day sadly.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Sin$

Too bad we can't use free shopping for Shark Cards. Lol

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Rank 250

The free shopping is a good idea for pegasus. Yeah money is definitely the issue. I'm just going to keep doing the 100 mil then buy liberator and spawn in vehicles to keep, or free shopping for the vehicles. Seems to be safest considering all the information here.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a few questions that might as well help others:
Do you add the money via menu or cash drops (if its via cash drops which menu)?
Do you edit any stats like time played with character, races won, etc?
And last question, do you spawn the cars or use the Free Shopping?
One of my accs with 143 mill, all unlocks, 30 cars, etc; got banned in the 5th day sadly.

I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. I only know all of this as my customers have been my "testers" throughout all of this unfortunately.

Money is added directly to the bank using Serendipity.

No stats are edited. R* can look at hundreds of stats to determine if you have cheated or not, why bother editing just a few?

I only use FREE shopping for Pegasus vehicles, not garage vehicles. You could use FREE shopping for garage vehicles, but maybe spawning them would be better?

So I'm guessing you added 200 million to your account and spent around 60 million on 30 cars? Leaving you with 143 million.

With just 11 days left, my advice to everyone is to stock up on accounts with low rank, low money, unlock all, modded outfits, modded cars, pegasus and garage vehicles.

ForwardLeopard2

ForwardLeopard2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm guessing you added 200 million to your account and spent around 60 million on 30 cars? Leaving you with 143 million.
I added 143 mill directly to the bank, and then the vehicles were spawned in the garage. But as someone said above, maybe anything over 100 mill will get you banned.
Thanks for the info!

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I added 143 mill directly to the bank, and then the vehicles were spawned in the garage. But as someone said above, maybe anything over 100 mill will get you banned.
Thanks for the info!

Me and FiveUntilSix FiveUntilSix have been saying it for a while, obviously we weren't 100% sure of it, but we did think that anything over 100 million would warrant a ban.

ForwardLeopard2

ForwardLeopard2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and FiveUntilSix FiveUntilSix have been saying it for a while, obviously we weren't 100% sure of it, but we did think that anything over 100 million would warrant a ban.
I also did an account with 97 mill for me. It got banned on the 6th day. Level 174, edited some stats, 3 apartments full of cars, unlocked all, modded outfits, etc. Maybe that was random, but idk at this point.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I also did an account with 97 mill for me. It got banned on the 6th day. Level 174, edited some stats, 3 apartments full of cars, unlocked all, modded outfits, etc. Maybe that was random, but idk at this point.

That's very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register