What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,323
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all.

Please state what you think of all this, and comment below!

Understand that now until March is your last chance you will ever get to grab a modded account or forever hold your peace.

On top of that, it looks like Rockstar has also implemented new security, and modded accounts are getting banned like crazy left, right, and center, be careful with your modded accounts everyone! (I have seen hundreds of modded accounts being banned/reset like crazy recently)

That came off of Official Rockstar website so I dont want to hear Fake at all this is more real that it can ever get.

422e1e11daf21ae72e935c632bc87390.png

*MODERATOR NOTICE*

It has come to our attention that a number of users in this thread are sharing pre-modded account details with each other. We understand that the intentions are to work on the safe transfer limit, however, the sharing of pre-modded accounts is against our rules and will result in you receiving an infraction.

Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions, please send me a PM or make a thread in TTS.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/talk-to-staff.335/

-Se7enSins Moderators

Last edited by a moderator:
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all.

Please state what you think, and comment below!

understand that now until march is your last chance you will ever get to grab a modded account!

That came off of Official Rockstar website so I dont want to hear Fake at all this is more real that it can ever get.

422e1e11daf21ae72e935c632bc87390.png
I have confirmed this.

Well, it's what they needed to do in the first place. Thankfully though, the next gen JB scene is closer than ever to a working point and once we get there, there won't be a worry.

It's sad though, I know a few people who still play last gen because they simply can't afford the upgrade and to now put a time limit on what could be a legitimate three year old account is absurd. Perhaps it's not too late for a petition to save these guys, but, still.

With recent developments from the Benzies camp, if I were Rockstar, I'd be watching my step and trying not to piss of my dedicated fanbase.

Edit: On another note, maybe rockstar are gonna start offering the Lazy-boy package on their site? Maybe now you'll be able to buy rank from them?. They're not stupid but neither are we, we know what this is about, money and all they want is more of it.

They want to make money from a crime simulator but complain when the tides are turned. The double standards are real.
(Welcome to the big business table R*. You'll fit in well with the likes of Apple, won't you?)

Last edited:
R

Red100

The life of the wife is ended by the knife
Reaction score
Sin$
f*** them! They just want people to buy more shark cards. Guess Benzie was right with what was in his lawsuit!!!

Time to burn my V disc tonight!

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well good bye gta
Why would you stop playing GTA just because you can't transfer your account anymore lol?
Unless you are running a recovery services, which only one person on the site can right now, it won't affect you.
(Or unless you haven't transferred, which if you haven't transferred by now that is on you.)

**** them! They just want people to buy more shark cards.
Your logic does not make any sense.

R

Red100

The life of the wife is ended by the knife
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you stop playing GTA just because you can't transfer your account anymore lol?
Unless you are running a recovery services, which only one person on the site can right now, it won't affect you.
(Or unless you haven't transferred, which if you haven't transferred by now that is on you.)

Your logic does not make any sense.

Anyone can transfer just have your Rank at 120, and money below 400 million. Will transfer straight over without 30 day limit.

My logic makes sense, probably most of V players have modded accounts. Rockstar is obviously annoyed because people can mod there accounts. So to make more money stop transfers, and then maybe they hope people will buy shark cards! Logic has nothing to do with it actually!

Last edited:
II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have confirmed this.

Well, it's what they needed to do in the first place. Thankfully though, the next gen JB scene is closer than ever to a working point and once we get there, there won't be a worry.

Having the woes of PC players is something to worry about. I personally hope that day never comes. I understand not everyone abuses menus to grief, and not everyone will be able to transfer in time, but JBing is not something to look forward IMO. I think I would have to quit playing GTA. I met most of the players on my friend's list in Public Lobbies and they will be a hot mess once this generation of consoles are cracked.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As much as I know this will upset people, I would much rather see that kind of money go to the actual creators of the game and not some random in their basement charging people $100 for recoveries despite the fact that the customer can purchase an RGH send-in and buy one day of NiNJA and recover their own account for around $10 less. Yeah, I'm sure there's a financial incentive here for Rockstar and TIA is probably on the money with the Lazy Boy Package, but if it helps kill the modding scene, I'm all for it.
well good bye gta
Feels pretty silly that the entire game would collapse because lazy people can't pay-to-win anymore. It's still a pretty fun game, even if you have to start from the bottom and move up from there. When you get a modded account there's nothing left to work for, and that arguably makes the game a lot more boring than if you started at level 1 with no money and had to get everything yourself.
**** them! They just want people to buy more shark cards. Guess Benzie was right with what was in his lawsuit!!!

Time to burn my V disc tonight!
Anyone can transfer just have your Rank at 120, and money below 400 million. Will transfer straight over without 30 day limit.

My logic makes sense, probably most of V players have modded accounts. Rockstar is obviously annoyed because people can mod there accounts. So to make more money stop transfers, and then maybe they hope people will buy shark cards! Logic has nothing to do with it!
Again, I'm sure there is a financial incentive with this move, but have you thought that maybe, just maybe, Rockstar is also pretty annoyed with the fact that people can just pay to win and skip right past earning money and leveling up, which is the fun part of the game? After I stepped out of the modding scene and created a fresh, fair account, I had a lot of fun getting money with my friends and leveling up with them. The multiplayer experience isn't about buying all of the new flashy things and showing off to strangers who don't care about you and buying the most powerful vehicles and weapons so you can troll other people online. If you seriously can't have an enjoyable multiplayer experience without feeling compelled to buy shark cards, I have a feeling you might be playing multiplayer in the wrong way.
This is not something I look forward to. I moved on to next gen so I wouldn't run into a guy with a menu every game who would troll everyone in the lobby and think he's a big shot. Next gen getting exploited is a much more valid reason to quit the multiplayer portion of the game than Rockstar putting the axe on transferring.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not something I look forward to. I moved on to next gen so I wouldn't run into a guy with a menu every game who would troll everyone in the lobby and think he's a big shot. Next gen getting exploited is a much more valid reason to quit the multiplayer portion of the game than Rockstar putting the axe on transferring.
See, this is the side of my view that I don't really like too! Though, last time I played last gen was a long time ago, I used to run in to 'modders' on a rare occasion but it wasn't really anything worth sweating about. At the risk of going off topic, I'll explain my thoughts to this quickly.

The general life-span of any generation of console is going to shorten. We're already seeing Sony releasing a 4.5 as it were and while it's still a while off, the 5.0 must be in development.

The JB scene isn't even in its infancy yet. It's still in the test tubes, we're not gonna get to the point the PS3 or Xbox 360 is for a long time.

Tl:dr it's a big circle and I for one welcome our new digital overlords.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$

My logic makes sense, probably most of V players have modded accounts. Rockstar is obviously annoyed because people can mod there accounts. So to make more money stop transfers, and then maybe they hope people will buy shark cards! Logic has nothing to do with it actually!

So rank 120 and below 400 million will transfer immediately?

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have confirmed this.

It's sad though, I know a few people who still play last gen because they simply can't afford the upgrade and to now put a time limit on what could be a legitimate three year old account is absurd. Perhaps it's not too late for a petition to save these guys, but, still.

With recent developments from the Benzies camp, if I were Rockstar, I'd be watching my step and trying not to piss of my dedicated fanbase.

Edit: On another note, maybe rockstar are gonna start offering the Lazy-boy package on their site? Maybe now you'll be able to buy rank from them?. They're not stupid but neither are we, we know what this is about, money and all they want is more of it.

They want to make money from a crime simulator but complain when the tides are turned. The double standards are real.
(Welcome to the big business table R*. You'll fit in well with the likes of Apple, won't you?)

Pro tip for those people: find a relative or friend with a PS4, make an account on that console and transfer. You can then delete the account from that console again but it still exists in the cloud. Then once you get a PS4 you install the account and there you go.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro tip for those people: find a relative or friend with a PS4, make an account on that console and transfer. You can then delete the account from that console again but it still exists in the cloud. Then once you get a PS4 you install the account and there you go.
Trust someone like yourself to find a solution to the issue for some of the affected ones I mention almost right away! Good point like, o wouldn't even have thought of that. While they will lose their progress afterward on old gen, at least it's a way to make sure they actually have their character and stats.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It has nothing to do with account modding.
Support for last gen is being dropped. Thus the ability to transfer will be gone.
Next gen has gone so far ahead of what last gen is at. The end of xbox 360 and ps3 support is soon.
Its just making more room for next gen on existing server space.

W

Word Born 617

Reaction score
Sin$
I here people say I feel bad for those on last Gen but I can't bring myself to that point....yeah it might be hard to scrounge up $300 to $400 all at one time but after 3 years of new Gen being out...man please....the economy ain't that bad...

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I here people say I feel bad for those on last Gen but I can't bring myself to that point....yeah it might be hard to scrounge up $300 to $400 all at one time but after 3 years of new Gen being out...man please....the economy ain't that bad...
Spoken like a very young and naive person.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like I gotta buy a new modded account next payday. Hopefully prices won't go up another $50. I've spent hundreds on modded accounts and what do I have to show for it...nothing lol. All have been wiped, reset, or permabanned.

Last edited:
Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Prices of accounts will definitely skyrocket now, especially AFTER March 6th, BUT it's better than paying R* £65 for less than 10 million....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register