What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,376
Status
Not open for further replies.
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get why ppl still complain about a ban when they put more than 100 million $ on an account. It's been discussed soo many times smh
The 2 accounts I was talking about were well over 30 days old and the standard amount on an account that age is $780 million.

Dutchie

Dutchie

Enlightened
Reaction score
Sin$
Down she goes, my transferred account just got suspended w/ reset. I'm curious more than ever to their tactics right now, I'm guessing they're manually inspecting all transfers.

ForwardLeopard2

ForwardLeopard2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Down she goes, my transferred account just got suspended w/ reset. I'm curious more than ever to their tactics right now, I'm guessing they're manually inspecting all transfers.
What were that acc stats?

J

JAMVISUALS

Reaction score
Sin$
Im almost sure the 300 million were the problem. Try another one under 90 mill.
I have transferred several accounts under 90 million and most of them just got suspended within the last few hours except for ONE. I am almost certain that one will get suspended shortly. Their detection system has obviously been overhauled and they are taking no prisoners LOL.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
My 1 out of 2 under 100 mil, low rank, all unlocks tester account still good. All my old billionaire bros N hoes accounts still unaffected, still swaggin N toe-taggin.

H

Humorless Heister

Reaction score
Sin$
unrelated, but does anyone know what will happen to an account i transferred back in june that has modded monney if i relink my social club because i unlinked it b4 playing and the money stayed. will it get removed like the november wipe?

Last edited:
ItzFrostyModz

ItzFrostyModz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone getting an unable to transfer saying that the social club is another console?

ERA2 FunkyModZ

ERA2 FunkyModZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The characters were created over 30 days ago transfered on the date listed
They probably wouldn't have been banned if you had transferred them in January because Rockstar added security checks at the beginning of February, right after they had announced the transfer deadline (I can tell u for sure because I created more than 20 test accounts that time).

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's 12:04 am EST. Does anyone know if transfers are still up and running lol.

ItzFrostyModz

ItzFrostyModz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Transfers still working as of 12:06 AM EST. I think that they will end as of 12:00 AM PST.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They will probably end around the same time that the tunables typically get updated. I'm guessing between 2-5AM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register