What's new

Discussion No More GTA5 Character Transfer - Rockstar is Removing this from the game forever + NOW IS BANNING

• Thread starter BrownMagician
  • Start date
  • Views 71,383
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pulse

EDIT: They are still up.

Last edited by a moderator:
NicSantos

NicSantos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's hit or miss on that one... since it's older it might survivery the holocaust.

My global over a billion lmao. Cars so shiny I gotta drive with sun glasses on! Man gonna miss all this ****ery !

Also transfered an acc, about 50 days old but just added today cars, all 3d, some outfit's 300 plus million somehow, had 188 mill on ps3. 2nd character with 30 t20s.... levels 333 n 123. So far so good. All fireworks n fast run too.

F

f1ame

Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends said that transfers weren't really ending. Is that true?

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends said that transfers weren't really ending. Is that true?
Yes, this is all an elaborate hoax by Rockstar, ahead of the old gen exclusive map expansion pack.

Color Switch

Color Switch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So now that it's march 6th what time exactly will R* be shutting down the transfers?? Anyone know??

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After the 6th, transfers will not be possible is all we've been told.

Color Switch

Color Switch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After the 6th, transfers will not be possible is all we've been told.
So after the 6th meaning that today which is march 6th we can still transfer until tomorrow march 7th because it says after march 6th

N

nicky9499

Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question; I'm at the part where you link the ID provided by Pulse to your Social Club. Is it okay to link this to my original SC account (already unlinked from 360 but transferred once from 360 in 2014) or must it be a completely new SC account?

Don't want to risk messing anything up so I'm asking before doing anything.

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
So I hope I don't get banned or whatever for having a character with level 1000 and another with started with 5 and now 53. And my account currently have 3 million. Also I transferred feb something

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Or we can just continue to transfer until we're not allowed anymore by whichever means they use and not continue to worry about when it actually ends... Hmmm.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question; I'm at the part where you link the ID provided by Pulse to your Social Club. Is it okay to link this to my original SC account (already unlinked from 360 but transferred once from 360 in 2014) or must it be a completely new SC account?

Don't want to risk messing anything up so I'm asking before doing anything.

The character/account is IN the SC account. You're old SC account can't be linked to the new one. Play it as it sits, and see what happens. After the smoke clears, then relink your console account with the modded SC account. I guess they don't come with instructions?

N

nicky9499

Reaction score
Sin$
Pulse provides you with a Sony account which you link to your Social Club, not a Social Club login. There is no explicit instruction which Social Club you should connect it to, only that you should unlink it within a minute or two after the transfer.

The idea is I continue using my boxed copy and the original SC account, leaving the new copy of GTA on Steam "fresh" so that it can be sold or gifted perhaps.

Last edited:
T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I hope I don't get banned or whatever for having a character with level 1000 and another with started with 5 and now 53. And my account currently have 3 million. Also I transferred feb something
Rank 1000 is a guarantee to get reported in-game.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pulse provides you with a Sony account which you link to your Social Club, not a Social Club login. There is no explicit instruction which Social Club you should connect it to, only that you should unlink it within a minute or two after the transfer.

The idea is I continue using my boxed copy and the original SC account, leaving the new copy of GTA on Steam "fresh" so that it can be sold or gifted perhaps.
Use a fresh one.

L

LongChickenGTAv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
March, 7 i feel like every modded account they detect will be instantly banned till 9999

You sound like one of those people that claim the rapture would happen and that everyone should repent now... 'the end is nigh' :roflmao:

Ever since like 5 accounts got banned, I've been okay.... maybe you're right and they've flagged my PS4 and R*/Sony will drop a hefty hammer on me, then fair doo's :angelic:

N

nicky9499

Reaction score
Sin$
Use a fresh one.

Yep did that. All went smoothly. Only small problem was a second character would end up as level 120 when the first one was 250. Not precisely what I paid for but overall still satisfied and considering the current situation, it's not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register