Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

powered by poi

powered by poi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont give up. seems like you are more of a run and gun style player. this game will destroy you if you try to play it like its some COD thing.

real special forces must take extra time to scout out the terrain and spot all potential bad guys. try using a sniper rifle from afar to pick off some of the people at the edge of the base. that way you will know at least what side has the least amount of guys in it.

that way if you need to get out, you have a safe way to do so.

also i noticed that you kinda get a bit overrun. this looks like you are staying too far in the middle of the fight when a retreat and replan might be the best option.

for real though, that AI SUCKS BAD!!! so dont depend on them for squat. the sync shots work pretty good to take out a few people quickly. but it looks like you might just need a partner who can assist you in dialing in the right type of assault group for you.

ASJ GAMERGIRL

ASJ GAMERGIRL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont give up. seems like you are more of a run and gun style player. this game will destroy you if you try to play it like its some COD thing.

real special forces must take extra time to scout out the terrain and spot all potential bad guys. try using a sniper rifle from afar to pick off some of the people at the edge of the base. that way you will know at least what side has the least amount of guys in it.

that way if you need to get out, you have a safe way to do so.

also i noticed that you kinda get a bit overrun. this looks like you are staying too far in the middle of the fight when a retreat and replan might be the best option.

for real though, that AI SUCKS BAD!!! so dont depend on them for squat. the sync shots work pretty good to take out a few people quickly. but it looks like you might just need a partner who can assist you in dialing in the right type of assault group for you.
thanks for the tips bro!