Discussion No Matchmaking Option? (Idea)

Cool idea?

• Yeaaa buddy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Waste of time and space.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Would anybody else enjoy this, for farming methods or just simply wanting to run strikes by yourself? To be short and sweet, all my idea is, is having the option to go run strikes by yourself or with just ONE friend, as long as you want! Anybody else think it's a cool idea er just a waste of time?

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Well here's the question. What's the point for the matter? Most people farm in a full fireteam in most occasions. Otherwise farming is usually in nightfalls or a few select strikes that either is unpopular with the community in most cases or there's an alternative of the strike at lv.40 with no matchmaking option.

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Well here's the question. What's the point for the matter? Most people farm in a full fireteam in most occasions. Otherwise farming is usually in nightfalls or a few select strikes that either is unpopular with the community in most cases or there's an alternative of the strike at lv.40 with no matchmaking option.
Where is the level 40 versions of all of the strikes you can launch into? They are like 20 something I think if you launch them just from like orbit and it matchmakes you, how do you throw yourself into a guaranteed high level strike of your own other than nightfall?

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Where is the level 40 versions of all of the strikes you can launch into? They are like 20 something I think if you launch them just from like orbit and it matchmakes you, how do you throw yourself into a guaranteed high level strike of your own other than nightfall?
Specific questlines unlock certain strikes for example the undying mind for the ToM questline unlocks as a lv.40. I'm not saying all of them will be but a couple altogether.

Top Bottom