What's new

PS4 No Man's Sky - whats have u found on your journey?

Negan

Negan

"Eenie, meenie, miney, moe"
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Greeter
Reaction score
Havent bought the game yet, but im curious on what people have found in just the few days rhat it has been out?

Cant wait to see what yall have found, either it be a unique species or a rare gem, post below what u have found

Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
All the animals you find will be unique. I found a funky dinosaur that had a really narrow body but long horse-like legs. It looked kinda like an insect at first. If you find and scan all the animals on any given planet, you'll get a nice cash reward. But to be honest, I haven't bothered. I either don't know what the expensive stuff in the store is used for, or I simply don't care enough to go searching.

And to be honest, with all the animals looking so bizarre, it's hard to tell which ones you've found or not until you scan them. Or maybe your memory is a LOT better than mine.

Negan

Negan

"Eenie, meenie, miney, moe"
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Greeter
Reaction score
All the animals you find will be unique. I found a funky dinosaur that had a really narrow body but long horse-like legs. It looked kinda like an insect at first. If you find and scan all the animals on any given planet, you'll get a nice cash reward. But to be honest, I haven't bothered. I either don't know what the expensive stuff in the store is used for, or I simply don't care enough to go searching.

And to be honest, with all the animals looking so bizarre, it's hard to tell which ones you've found or not until you scan them. Or maybe your memory is a LOT better than mine.
The thing about the game is that no one really knows anything about the game, u cant pull up a no mans sky strategy guide to a world that no one knows about except u

Top Bottom