What's new

PS4 No Man's Sky - what will u fix on it to make it more enjoyable?

Negan

Negan

"Eenie, meenie, miney, moe"
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Greeter
Reaction score
The addition of multiplayer would be amazing, plus a story to every planet

Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
The addition of multiplayer would be amazing, plus a story to every planet
18 quintillion stories would be amazing. Even Stephen King can't match that kind of output!

I'd like to see more and varied "stuff" on the planets. It's either weird terrain (that seems consistent across the world) or a few drab little buildings. And of course, mineral deposits and other things to mine and gather. All the planets may be teeming with randomly-generated life, but I haven't seen any that do much besides walk around. If we can't do Fallout-sized cities with all their inhabitants, how about some massive ruins, or bigger and better signs of lost civilizations?

There just needs to be more Stuff. For example, who built the space stations? How did they get there?

More Stuff. That's my answer and I'm sticking with it.

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Multiplayer and building things would definitely bring this game together.

88s26

88s26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Multiplayer with a safe mode and a pvp mode.. meaning some places you visit can be hostile and some are safe..

Possible GUI of some sort to show where people are at.. i'm not going to see very many people if we are scattered over 17 Quintilian planets..

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Multiplayer is an obvious addition that they'll need to add or else the game will lose steam rapidly.
I also can't believe they didn't think of adding in some sort of rover or terrain vehicle to aid in planet exploration, they actually thought people were just going to walk around for hours?! Lol

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Are there even planets with real cities on them or something similar to it? I feel like every planet is the same tbh.. It might look a little different, but they all have the same to offer.

Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
Are there even planets with real cities on them or something similar to it? I feel like every planet is the same tbh.. It might look a little different, but they all have the same to offer.
I had a similar thought the other day. Every planet is different, true, but each planet is the same across the entire planet. That's what makes it seem kind of boring. There are no transitions, no huge oceans, no mountain ranges rising out of the plains... you get mathematically weird at the north pole, you get the same thing at the equator, you get the same thing on the other side of the world. I'd settle for 1/4 of the planets if they had multiple "zones" each.

Negan

Negan

"Eenie, meenie, miney, moe"
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Greeter
Reaction score
I had a similar thought the other day. Every planet is different, true, but each planet is the same across the entire planet. That's what makes it seem kind of boring. There are no transitions, no huge oceans, no mountain ranges rising out of the plains... you get mathematically weird at the north pole, you get the same thing at the equator, you get the same thing on the other side of the world. I'd settle for 1/4 of the planets if they had multiple "zones" each.
There are planets with huge bodies of water, but they are very few but then again theres a **** ton of planets

88s26

88s26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less hostile ships -_- like holy f***.. every time I leave a planet or space station or even warp I get swarmed by 4+ ships

Top Bottom