What's new

Xbox One No Man's Sky questions

Inxlinx

Inxlinx

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have some questions for anyone playing the current version of No Man's Sky (post updates):

Is there any pvp? My friend states that there is like raiding other players/killing them?
I see on the back it states co-op 2-4 and online multiplayer 1-4. I really haven't found any reviews that states what exactly the multiplayer is. Any help is appreciated.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I have some questions for anyone playing the current version of No Man's Sky (post updates):

Is there any pvp? My friend states that there is like raiding other players/killing them?
I see on the back it states co-op 2-4 and online multiplayer 1-4. I really haven't found any reviews that states what exactly the multiplayer is. Any help is appreciated.
Is there PvP - Technically yes. If you find other players on a planet you can kill them. If they are in space you can shoot them down, and if they have a freighter you can attack it and get some loot like gold (Freighters have defenses so its not easy to loot).

How the Co-Op works is up to 4 people can play in a group and you can do everything you can do solo with your friends. If you complete a quest that another player also has, it will be completed for both players. (Yes full characters can be seen, and customized)

The new update makes the game 100x better. Definitely worth a buy if you don't own it already. I'm happy to answer any more questions you have :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register