What's new

Working No Helmet Glitch after Festival of Lost

D

Dj3vox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today i found out something strange! After Festival of Lost ends every Rare Masks and other Stuff gone away! I have the Quests on my 2nd and 3rd character not completed so i give it a try and voila i got a Festival of Lost Present Bag. The first bag dissapears within 20 seconds! So i give it a new try, made another quest. Get a Bag too and opened it immeadiately voila: a rare Mask and some usable things. I equippt the mask and after 20 seconds its gone but now i dont have any helmet equipped! Suddenly its not transparent (would be really funny)

Pics: First Pic is from my first try with my hunter, all other are pics from the warlock!
Present of Lost Bag
Open the Bag
Equip Rare Mask
No Helmet

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This could actually be useful like the no artifact glitch to raise your light if you don't have a good helmet. You wouldn't get the benefits of the perks or stat increases, but could help some people. Nice find.

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
This could actually be useful like the no artifact glitch to raise your light if you don't have a good helmet. You wouldn't get the benefits of the perks or stat increases, but could help some people. Nice find.
The artifact is the only one it doesn't count.

Having nothing equipped in any other slot just puts down your light.

J

Jjenner83

Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone store their rare festival of lost helmets in their storage? I saved my whole set and there are all still there and I'm able to wear every one

richardcarter1789

richardcarter1789

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, I still have them too! Afraid of going outside the tower though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register