As we seen in the trailer there is no gore
Yes i no this is upsetting so try not to cry
I couldnt help it tho :""""(

X

Xaphan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats usually one of the final graphic updates they put on any game... and if theres not gore, why does it matter so much?

O

OoHaRRy28oO

Reaction score
Sin$
It dosnt but cmon u gotta love it wen u snipe som1 and u see there arm fall off

Jman864

Jman864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Treyarch had limbs come off in waw so they prolly will to in black ops.

xMechgamerx123x

xMechgamerx123x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
didn't you see the last part where he was in theater mode? There's tons of gore!!!

Z

zMeMpHis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oo i thought tht was just blood lik by gore i mean limbs
There were limbs falling off in the reveal trailer but i did not see any fall off in the mp trailer.

There were limbs falling off in the reveal trailer but i did not see any fall off in the mp trailer.

Skip

Skip

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they can't put to much gore in the trailer or something :tongue:. Before Assasins Creed II came out, they were forbidden to put blood in the trailer...

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it actually needs more gore than previous games. But seeing how the CoD series isn't about being a realistic shooter then it'll probably be more like W@W with limbs coming off but not a whole lot of blood :frown:

V

Violaremos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, just thought I'd let you know, don't worry. Their were no limbs falling off because the video would be flagged on YouTube, but there will be limbs everywhere in multiplayer. It happened with World at War, the limbs were flying and the videos got flagged like s***.

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean flagged on youtube. Were it that bad they (youtube) would just make you log on to your account and verify your age like with all that other type of content.

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be a little upset but I finally got use to the fact that MW2 isn't as violent as World at War. It will bother me more if the characters aren't as gritty and dirty as they were in World at Wa,r it adds a story and truth to the characters. I think it'll be great either way the more like WaW the better imo.

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
they wont have LIMBS fall off, but as seen in the mp_trailer, there is gore...

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I watched the trailer again and it looked at if chunks came off the guy as he was shot from behind in the replay at the end. Take a look for yourself.
goreinnewcod.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register