Solved "no games found" when using force host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disty

Disty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As the title said I can't find people at all on MW3 I have gold (3 month), I have cleared my system cache 3 times and have done all the correct steps needed for force host to work which is:

• select the gamemode you want to play (for me its either domination for doing XP lobbies or infected just to mess around)
  • as soon as I select a gamemode I immediately select "force host" on the tool I am using
  • The game counts down but no one is joining which has happened before but people usually connect when the game is actually loaded
  • When I'm in the game I usually expect people to connect within 20 seconds but no one joins whatsoever for the entire game so it automatically goes into "enemies forfeiting" and the game ends.
  • when it brings be back to the lobby it continues searching for a game but always shows "no games found" and continues doing that until I leave.
So I have no idea what I have done wrong, when I hosted mw3 stuff back in August I had no problem of people connecting to me so I know its not my internet so could anyone give me suggestions on how to fix this annoying thing?

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have the files that let you play online? What tool are you using to force host on?
I might be able to help you

Upvote 0
Disty

Disty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have the files that let you play online? What tool are you using to force host on?
I might be able to help you
Yes I do have the files that let me play online since I am able to find people on all the other cods

the tools I use are y0da v4, r*pe tool and apocalyptic

Upvote 0
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I do have the files that let me play online since I am able to find people on all the other cods

the tools I use are y0da v4, r*pe tool and apocalyptic
Im not sure y0da v4 offsets are updated but I can be wrong. Cakes can tell you more. I think he made y0da. The other tool I dont use so :frown:

Upvote 0
Disty

Disty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure y0da v4 offsets are updated but I can be wrong. Cakes can tell you more. I think he made y0da. The other tool I dont use so :frown:
ah ok thanks for the help, i would ask cakes but I wouldn't want to bother him over something that could be easily fix but i just can't find it.

Upvote 0
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
ah ok thanks for the help, i would ask cakes but I wouldn't want to bother him over something that could be easily fix but i just can't find it.
I use xbox360isbest tool to force host and do xp lobbies on Mw3. Thats just me. y0da is good but im not sure the offsets are up to date but I could be wrong since I dont use his tool a lot.

Upvote 0
Disty

Disty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just noticed that it isn't the tools and that I can't find games at all, I just started the game up again without any tools open and it still said "no games found" now that is pissing me off.

Upvote 0
Disty

Disty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fix the problem, it was due to the DLC maps that I downloaded that caused me not to find games

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register