What's new

Video No Fire give cars to friends glitch! All consoles except PS4.

• Thread starter H4Hitman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,117

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H4Hitman

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a super easy glitch that you guys will most likely succeed on your first try. I find the fire glitch extremely time consuming as it only works once in over twenty tries for me. But this glitch is so easy without having to worry about cops. Here is the glitch:

(All credits go to the founders: freighttrainWTF and Anti Hero Live. Just thought I would share it to you guys. This video belongs to freighttrainwtf)

Steps:

1. Park Pegasus vehicle on the pillar as shown in the video.
2. Take your friends vehicle and park it next to the sign making a gap between the Pegasus vehicle and your friends vehicle.
3. Now park your rebel in the gap.
4. Exit the rebel and kill your friend.
5. A message on your phone will pop up for a Deathmatch costing $100
6. Pull this message up and enter your rebel
7. Hold the reverse button while accepting the Deathmatch by pressing A/X
8. Now quickly press Y/triangle to get out of the rebel and Y/triangle again to get in your friends car.
9. You will spawn in your garage with your friends car duped.
10. Enjoy

Last edited:
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a super easy glitch that you guys will most likely succeed on your first try. I find the fire glitch extremely time consuming as it only works once in over twenty tries for me. But this glitch is so easy without having to worry about cops. Here is the glitch:

(All credits go to the founders: freighttrainWTF and Anti Hero Live. Just thought I would share it to you guys. This video belongs to freighttrainwtf)

Allready posted!!
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...atch-1-24-1-25-xbox-360-xbox-one-ps3.1311426/

negspec13

negspec13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the video but you'll need to add a text tutorial or this will end up in the videos section.

georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Its about time he found his own instead of claiming he and his friends found the fire :/

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
time for a temporary ban again haha. 5 minutes after I was unbanned I got the next warning for mini modding :smile:

@ credits: somehow no one gives credit for rediscovering a glitch after it was patched/unpatched. But this credit thing does not work anyway. And even if you get credit in a thread, ppl don't believe you afterwards when you tell them.

@ topic: It seems that XB1 isn't getting any updates.. so happy duping while I am sitting on my PS4! :biggrin: But I am close to discover another dupe glitch.. lets see if that works out.

georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
time for a temporary ban again haha. 5 minutes after I was unbanned I got the next warning for mini modding :smile:

@ credits: somehow no one gives credit for rediscovering a glitch after it was patched/unpatched. But this credit thing does not work anyway. And even if you get credit in a thread, ppl don't believe you afterwards when you tell them.

@ topic: It seems that XB1 isn't getting any updates.. so happy duping while I am sitting on my PS4! :biggrin: But I am close to discover another dupe glitch.. lets see if that works out.
Yeah no one believes me about the fire i apparently stole it from a french guy along with his croissant lol

H

H4Hitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry guys didn't realise this had already been posted :frown: I'm new to the forums so sorry for breaking the rules.

Eliminated

Eliminated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every console except PS4, WOW! :/... This is confirmed not working on PS4? Just because one person says it don't work doesn't mean it actually doesn't work.

H

H4Hitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah no one believes me about the fire i apparently stole it from a french guy along with his croissant lol
Haha man. I finally know who actually found this glitch. Thought it was Freight train all this time :tongue: 
Every console except PS4, WOW! :/... This is confirmed not working on PS4? Just because one person says it don't work doesn't mean it actually doesn't work.
I have tried it myself on a friends PS4 console. You can try it out your self if you don't believe me. The Ps4 already has 1.26 patch while the other consoles don't.

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is a variant of the burning rebel glitch (founded by georgeson34 georgeson34 :tongue:). As the burning rebel is patched on PS4, this won't work too.

dwayniebee79

dwayniebee79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

come on then butcher us playstation boys r waiting lol

H

H4Hitman

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is a variant of the burning rebel glitch (founded by georgeson34 georgeson34 :tongue:). As the burning rebel is patched on PS4, this won't work too.
You guys can do the 'Get in the truck' glitch that is under the GTA v glitches page.

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
we do that :smile: Fastest glitch for a while. But unfortunately no one found a way for a give cars to friends with this variant, only money glitch (dupe your own cars) 

yes I hurry up. Just to make this clear: I never really found a glitch. I just like to optimise glitches to make them easier and/or faster or take existing ones that seem to be patched and retry/modify them. Don't want to give the impression that I found any of these glitches posted here. Like it was with the duke o death on PS4. I was at the right time on the right place only to help ppl to store it. I did the last 1%, 99% were done by other people.

dwayniebee79

dwayniebee79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me personally cant get it to work on ps4 the burning rebel one but my friend says it still works from time to time he can get it 1 out of 100 and the mad head will sit there and do it I have tried different ways the problem on ps4 is it to quick I think we need to slow it down some how that's my opinion but then again wot do I no lol

th3butch3r

th3butch3r

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
read that too. I think the burning rebel glitch is back at the version it was before heist update. I did 4 dupes out of 300-400 by pouring gasoline over and over on cars. I will definitely never ever do this again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register