Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

Whiplash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys its Whiplash again.

Lately i have been playing alot of private QS matches, and i have noticed that there is a way you can jump off things without taking fall damage, even without commando pro.

I have never done this intentionally, but everytime it has happend it has helped me a great deal.

The "glitch", (if it is one) is based on the same thing that the CS surf is based on, aswell as the MW2 Surf Jump. (if u dont know this comment and ill post about it) When you jump off anything that is high enough to damage or kill you, if you can manage to land on a sloped surface, (a handrail etc) you take no damage. I think the slope must be at least 30 degrees, maybe 45. (it has to be a decent decline)
I hope you guys like this new find, as i have not heard of it before.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of people know about this. Only because the cliff on afghan

W

Whiplash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found it on Rust, Underpass and Highrise, all on accident. "IF" you can aim it perfectly, you can land on the "edge" of a surface and it works to the same effect. As long as it is perfectly the edge.

X

xluckyluciano

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys its Whiplash again.

Lately i have been playing alot of private QS matches, and i have noticed that there is a way you can jump off things without taking fall damage, even without commando pro.

I have never done this intentionally, but everytime it has happend it has helped me a great deal.

The "glitch", (if it is one) is based on the same thing that the CS surf is based on, aswell as the MW2 Surf Jump. (if u dont know this comment and ill post about it) When you jump off anything that is high enough to damage or kill you, if you can manage to land on a sloped surface, (a handrail etc) you take no damage. I think the slope must be at least 30 degrees, maybe 45. (it has to be a decent decline)
I hope you guys like this new find, as i have not heard of it before.

Thats cool

xMasteRxSaMx

xMasteRxSaMx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yer this worked back in cod4 too. Also, another way to do this is if u are falling and fall next to something u can climb over, hold 'a' and u will climb it and not receive any fall damage. But yeah there are hundreds of spots to do these, but good tut nevertheless for ppl who dont know

J

Jay7ona

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a post of the glitch. all you have to do is attempt to throw ur throwing knife almost exactly when you hit the ground.

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The Afgan cliff is because of the matresses at the bottom no? You still get SOME damage from falling off the cliff, I've died a few times when I was deep flashing red and went to hit the matresses and it killed me.

Maybe post a video of some areas and examples :smile:?

S

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a post of the glitch. all you have to do is attempt to throw ur throwing knife almost exactly when you hit the ground.
^^^ This is not what he is talking about at all, next time read the post before commenting.

And to the op, I'll have to try this later, i know of one spot on crash where you can land on a trash can and survive but thats it.

Clown

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain End of the Year 2011 End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found it on Rust, Underpass and Highrise, all on accident. "IF" you can aim it perfectly, you can land on the "edge" of a surface and it works to the same effect. As long as it is perfectly the edge.

Yea. Also, if you go to the tippy top of rust and strafe jump to that rusted fence by the barrels you'll take some fall damage but you won't die. It's a REALLY hard strafe though.

I

IxSPAWNxKILL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your joking right?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291246-mw2-surviving-any-fall-no-commando/

H

Harman S G

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep its all because the cliff on afghan evveryone knows were u jump down the cliff and land on that slopped matress

RangerEDinc

RangerEDinc

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
that glitch is really good once you know which things to land on

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you can also do it on bins. For example if you are on the top of the roof on highrise, and jump off, to the left is a small bin. If you land on this bin you willnot die.

J

Jayden James

Reaction score
Sin$
ITs Cod Bro . What A Surprise I Jump Off A 20 Foot Building Blinkin Red , Land On A Rail. And Im Fine

Temptation

Temptation

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
and when you jump off the top on rust. you can land on the slanted thing. common sense kinda.

Top Bottom
Login
Register