Working No effort AFK farming on PS

• Thread starter AFKmagician
  • Start date
  • Views 14,477
A

AFKmagician

Reaction score
Sin$
Since rubberband has been patched i thought id share my method of staying afk forever in PvP.
All you need is an android device.

- Go into dev settings and tick "stay awake while charging"

- Go to app store and download your prefered Auto clicker app

- Start remoteplay

- Put device on charger

- Set up autoclicker for like 100ms and preferably make it press X, so youre good in both match and lobby, since you cant vote kick yourself and its sprint button, but you wont move at all so others see you being afk, but cant see and record you using obvious methods.

- Profit

Been using it for 20 hours straight now and only got kicked once because autoclicker froze.

Wouldve shared it on reddit but mods didnt let it thru.

Happy afking.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to afk in showdowns without android ?
Ok I’ve got it to work on iOS but it isn’t truly afk. And to answer your question, I don’t think there is any available auto clicker for iOS. So if you don’t have an Android, you aren’t going to be able to truly afk for iOS devices.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I’ve got it to work on iOS but it isn’t truly afk. And to answer your question, I don’t think there is any available auto clicker for iOS. So if you don’t have an Android, you aren’t going to be able to truly afk for iOS devices.
Or if u got a pc, download a ps4 macro and use it doing remote play that way

Saintjames18

Saintjames18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since rubberband has been patched i thought id share my method of staying afk forever in PvP.
All you need is an android device.

- Go into dev settings and tick "stay awake while charging"

- Go to app store and download your prefered Auto clicker app

- Start remoteplay

- Put device on charger

- Set up autoclicker for like 100ms and preferably make it press X, so youre good in both match and lobby, since you cant vote kick yourself and its sprint button, but you wont move at all so others see you being afk, but cant see and record you using obvious methods.

- Profit

Been using it for 20 hours straight now and only got kicked once because autoclicker froze.

Wouldve shared it on reddit but mods didnt let it thru.

Happy afking.
I just use my phone. Great way to earn gold

Top Bottom
Login
Register