DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
THE SETUP.

STEP 1 Load creator mode, and create a capture: raid

STEP 2 Set these capture details:

Title: "aaa" so its on top of list for easy activating later.

Description: anything.

Photo: anything.

Tags: not required.

Objective Text: default.

Players: 8.

Teams: 2.

Time limit: 5 minutes.

Rounds: 1.

Weapons: forced weapons.

Forced weapon: Crowbar (scroll left for fastest).

STEP 3 Set these team details (under capture details):

Respawn vehicle: P996 Lazer (scroll left for fastest).

Score: 1.

Carry limit: default.

STEP 4 Set these ambient settings (under capture details):

Wanted off.

Gangs off.

Emergency services off.

Traffic off.

Peds off.

STEP 5 Placement:

Trigger should be placed right next to the large gray/red tower in Legion Square.

Team start points should be placed on the road going north/south, bordering the east side of Legion square.

Capture points should be set between the team start points.

One Capture object should be placed inside each Capture point, for a total of 2 capture objects.

No respawn areas required.

STEP 6 Now you are ready to test and save. Do this and setup is complete.

ACTIVATING THE GLITCH.

1. Load creator mode.

2. Load the capture you created “aaa”.

3. Go to test. (any team)

4. (Removed this step to workaround patch)

5. When test starts, press START

6. In start menu, go to Online>Go.

7. You will see the Winner screen while the camera goes up into the clouds, and Quitting Creator in lower right corner.

8. You will be loaded into a freemode session.

9. When you go into the base, you should not get a 4 star wanted level.

NOTES.

1. Note that sometimes you will lose the ability to call phone contacts again while using this glitch, even after removing the bad side effects, and it will require dashboarding to fix this issue.

2. This glitch stays active across sessions, and even if you go into story mode and back online.

3. To disable this glitch, either dashboard or complete any job that has a mission complete screen or a winner screen.

Last edited:
MidnightBeast

MidnightBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can I get in on this? I don't seem to be able to PM you.

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch will be patched immediately if Rockstar finds it, so we are handling this a little differently. A user on the gtaglitches reddit recently came up with an idea for sharing glitches P2p via messaging system.

In support of this new P2P method of posting glitches, I am posting a really good one I have been keeping to myself and very close friends for fear of it being leaked to R*. Let this be a test run of how closely knit this community is, to see how long we can keep this off youtube and only word-of-mouth. Vive la resistance.

What this glitch does:

This glitch allows you to enter the military base without getting an automatic 4 stars. You can chill in the base as long as you like. You will not get an AI jet following you or missiles shooting you down if you fly over or out of the base. However all other ways of getting a wanted level still apply. If a soldier sees you steal a jet, it gives you a 1 star wanted level, just like a cop saw you steal a car. If you shoot a soldier, thats 3 stars. You can lose the wanted level anywhere in the base once you're out of sight. This also applies to the prison and other areas that give default wanted levels based on boundaries. There are a few other side effects which will be mentioned in the instructions.

The glitch is a little complicated to setup the first time, but can be activated very easily from then on. There are almost no adverse side effects if you follow the glitch through to its completion.

How we are doing this:

1. To receive instructions on how to do the glitch, PM me or another seeder asking for the glitch. If I am not available you can PM anyone who has posted below with a comment starting with the phrase "Got it" or "Seeding". If you seem legit, and not like an undercover R* employee or youtuber, they will send you the instructions. You are now a peer in the glitch network.
  2. Now, to give instructions on how to do the glitch, just post a reply to this thread starting with the phrase "Got it" or "Seeding". You are now a seed in the glitch network. Copy/paste the instructions to anyone who PMs you asking for the glitch and looks legit. Try to do a decent job screening people who request the glitch. Check post history, and see if they are helping people in this sub, or just posting random nonsense trying to look legit. We don't want to spread it to anyone who might leak to R*. To stop seeding / getting PMs just edit your comment to remove "Got it" or "Seeding".
Please help keep this glitch alive as long as possible by following these rules for sharing glitches P2P:

• Word of mouth only.
  • No Youtube.
  • Respect the glitch and your fellow glitchers.
If this doesn't work, whatever, at least we tried to keep it secret, and that kept it unpatched for longer.

WARNING: If you post the instructions publicly, we will all know you are a leak, and you will not receive any further glitches via this network! You will also be only hurting yourself and letting the community down by allowing Rockstar to patch it. Only the best glitches that R* wants to patch will be shared in this way. There will be a private ban list for the seeders to reference if and when it becomes necessary.
So basically if a YouTuber wanted to get the glitch all they would have to do is PM you, therefore the glitch is gonna be patched sooner or later because that's what a YTer will do...I don't understand how this is gonna keep it unpatched.

X

X373N

Reaction score
Sin$
So basically if a YouTuber wanted to get the glitch all they would have to do is PM you, therefore the glitch is gonna be patched sooner or later because that's what a YTer will do...I don't understand how this is gonna keep it unpatched.
The goal is that a network of TRUSTED people are given the glitches. X would give it Y if Y checks out to be legit. And so on. 
And..Got it.

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
The goal is that a network of TRUSTED people are given the glitches. X would give it Y if Y checks out to be legit. And so on. 
And..Got it.
How would you know that I'm trusted if I PMed the OP to get the glitch? If a YT video went out how would you know who published it? BTW, I should be trusted because I also try to find glitches...

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't keep it unpatched forever. The whole idea is to extend the lifetime of good glitches that R* wants to patch hard. Eventually someone will ruin it for everyone, just like in every other situation in life. But until that ***hole comes along we can share the glitch and use it without worrying about it being patched. 
Hey can I get in on this? I don't seem to be able to PM you.
I will send you the glitch via PM if you post on this thread.

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't keep it unpatched forever. The whole idea is to extend the lifetime of good glitches that R* wants to patch hard. Eventually someone will ruin it for everyone, just like in every other situation in life. But until that ***hole comes along we can share the glitch and use it without worrying about it being patched.
Ok. It sounded like you were trying to keep it permanently patched. I'm on board with this effort then :smile:...I've put out some money glitches and they've been patched in a matter of days because of all the YT videos about them. :frown: I'm gonna PM you here shortly for the glitch.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you may want to keep this from being leaked to everyone but as soon as you leak it to a few people they will only tell friends, post it to YouTube and claim they are founder etc most of us yeah we want things to be kept in with a small group of people but it's not going to happen for long, it will be out there before you know it and then Rockstar will patch it in a future update or hotfix it

EDIT: Can you message me the glitch?

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I will send you the glitch via PM if you post on this thread.
Can you do that for me as well? I can't start a convo with you either... the option is not there.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you may want to keep this from being leaked to everyone but as soon as you leak it to a few people they will only tell friends, post it to YouTube and claim they are founder etc most of us yeah we want things to be kept in with a small group of people but it's not going to happen for long, it will be out there before you know it and then Rockstar will patch it in a future update or hotfix it

EDIT: Can you message me the glitch?
Yeah yeah I know, but it will be better than posting it directly to public forums where it can immediately be patched by R*. This way it will give us time to enjoy the glitch before its patched

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do that for me as well? I can't start a convo with you either... the option is not there.
I got it fixed, I had my privacy set to not allow new PMs

Will PM you 
OK everyone is caught up on PMs. If you want to help seed the glitch, please post "Seeding" in this thread so other people can request the glitch from you

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys! :smile:

NOW SEEDING

I'm still seeding as of 11/9/2014!

Last edited:
AtomicFIre

AtomicFIre

Reaction score
Sin$
I want in on this. I can keep a secret I have relatives that was involved in the manhattan project.

Top Bottom
Login
Register