What's new

Discovery NO commend timer using moddedSave

M

Mandem72420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all

So i was asked to commend a friend out of badsports from a good sport lobby*
At the time i was doing “Race Gloves on any outfit” using a modded save (Patricia)

When i joined my friend i was able to commend him unlimited amount of times no wait/cooldown time usually its every ten mins

im not sure if this was luck or not i managed to do it a further few more times after closing app but i must say it is very inconsistent.

i hope someone can find a fully working method using some information i have provided so we can end badsports once and for all ?

Edit: upon more testing i found you can also keep joining creator and then back to invite only to refresh the commend timer* but this time i actully fully hit frozen money so there was NO game saving for myself but again very inconsistent.
something must be happening as some point from hitting the frozen money to joining online/creator!

HappyGaming

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
The question is did this actually effect your friends status in bad sport?
Because you are using a corrupted save it’s allowing you to spam commend but is it actually doing anything?
It’s hard to think that this is doing anything without any definitive results.

Last edited:
M

Mandem72420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The question is did this actually effect your friends status in bad sport?
Because you are using a corrupted save it’s allowing you to spam commend but is it actually doing anything?
It’s hard to think that this is doing anything with any definitive results.
Yes yes he did get out within a few mins. He changed his outfits forced a save and left to creator when he come back he was clean again.

this is exactly what i was thinking because I wasn’t in “frozen money” so I didn’t see how it was able to take effect like that.

nothing saved for myself the few outfits i had done didn’t save which they always had before all then other times i did this outfit glitch

i sat there for 3 hours or so testing this its very
Inconsistent only managed to do twice (i did close app) started fresh. I do believe something can be found with this just need the right people ?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Well that’s a great result.
Definitely need to test more but it seems like you are on to something.

M

Mandem72420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that’s a great result.
Definitely need to test more but it seems like you are on to something.
I hope the right people can see this and make it more consistent and working would do a lot of great for us badsporters lol

R

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Clear out all of bad sport with this

K

Kurtify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all

So i was asked to commend a friend out of badsports from a good sport lobby*
At the time i was doing “Race Gloves on any outfit” using a modded save (Patricia)

When i joined my friend i was able to commend him unlimited amount of times no wait/cooldown time usually its every ten mins

im not sure if this was luck or not i managed to do it a further few more times after closing app but i must say it is very inconsistent.

i hope someone can find a fully working method using some information i have provided so we can end badsports once and for all ?

Edit: upon more testing i found you can also keep joining creator and then back to invite only to refresh the commend timer* but this time i actully fully hit frozen money so there was NO game saving for myself but again very inconsistent.
something must be happening as some point from hitting the frozen money to joining online/creator!

HappyGaming
I do know that if you go about doing frozen money regularly but going online and not eating the peyote will tend to glitch outfits

T

Turtle166

Reaction score
May I ask how you even joined a bad sport player while being good sport.

Also what platform did you do this on

Top Bottom