• Thread starter zackblack123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,724
Z

zackblack123

Reaction score
Sin$
hi ladies and gentlemen,

i'll just keep this brief does anyone know how to do no-clip online after the latest patch please. if you do know can you either give me a link to a tutorial or tell me yourself.

If you haven't discovered it don't say that it doesn't exist because there may be a chance that someone may know about it.

if you also do not want to share it with anyone just send me private message and you have my promise I will not leak it.

thankyou in advance for any help you may be able to give me.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want online in solo, there is a way. But online co-op or ranked is patched.

R

racekilladude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not patched..multiplayer sure, but not co-op.. i can still do noclip, unlimited ammo for all, knockback, walking speed, running speed, GODMODE(for me), and i can control the timescale... want proof? send me a message to my GT: GenuineASSAS1N:cool:

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
racekilladude said:
not patched..multiplayer sure, but not co-op.. i can still do noclip, unlimited ammo for all, knockback, walking speed, running speed, GODMODE(for me), and i can control the timescale... want proof? send me a message to my GT: GenuineASSAS1N:cool:

do you honestly think that we will beleive someone with 1 post that that is genuine and not a lie when we all cant get it to work ourselves?

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
racekilladude said:
lmao ur funny 1 post lmao

R

racekilladude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am dead serious. just send me a friend request on xbl i swear i will prove it to you, im working on toggling gravity, toggling jump height, i already have the toggle time speed, i swear i wont blow it off, just send me a friend request and i will prove it to you as soon as you ask. sorry if i have no credibility on this site but at the very least i can prove im not lying

0xidium

0xidium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let the games begin.
saw.jpg

i will miss you

i will miss you

Autism and Alcoholism
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
That guy's lying out his ***. AND, you can't no-clip online anymore. :frown:

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have cod 4 and can do it il like to see thiss GT: Josh R P G

W

White Stripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hope your account doesn't get stolen :ohmy:. (not saying it will, I just wouldn't trust someone on a modding/hacking site with any of my xbl info.)

X

xHQx ASSASS1N

Reaction score
Sin$
That guy that said he could mod online actully can I just play with him on der riese

X

xHQx ASSASS1N

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
Sigh, post a video then
ask to play a game with him and find out your self becuase as i stated before i dont have a capture card and ya

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I sent him a friend request

I

insulting

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
racekilladude said:
What's knockback?

Top Bottom
Login
Register