No Clip help...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by SK167, Aug 19, 2009 with 14 replies and 799 views.

1. SK167

SK167 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Kay, I can mod and everything, but how do I do no clip? I followed the tuts change buttons_default to "screenshot" (five spaces) I rehashed it hash block calc.ed it...HOW DO I DO THIS? I know it's possible i saw a few videos on der riese with people doing it...on co op

2. Urban

Urban Newbie

Ratings:
    IT'S PATCHED! The only way i can see it working still is to clear system cache and to go offline in nocht der untoten. ....i just looked through my system cache in xport. Is it possible to delete the latest update from there and play offline ?

3. OP
    SK167

SK167 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wrong...I got it working, found a good tut..

4. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FAIL..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    The only way you can get it to work in Co-op is if you replace your thumbsticks_default with "screenshot". Then you must have a friend invite you into a co-op lobby in order for the noclip to work.

6. OP
    SK167

SK167 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did that it worked, but my friend wasn't able to do it...should he have?

7. x25P53FTW70x

x25P53FTW70x Newbie

Ratings:
    u need to change buttons_default and thumbstick_default to screenshot...

8. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
  9. OP
    SK167

SK167 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know u just start up ur 360 and make a friend invite u and just join thats it.

10. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    Can some one make a tut on this?

11. OP
    SK167

SK167 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  12. Urban

Urban Newbie

Ratings:
    well for me it still dont work

13. hidekicam

hidekicam Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Those Tuts are out dated and dont work I spent my whole day friday doing what I found on this forum and none workd. all the other parts workd like zoom and stuff but the no clip part never actualy workd.:S

14. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    Noclip is apparently not working at the moment. However, I assure you this method did work pre-patch. Delete your profile from your hdd. Recover it from xbl. Don't ask, it just makes it simpler. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR PROFILE BEFORE YOU MOD IT AND PUT IT IN A SAFE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN'T MESS IT UP! Change all "buttons_default" and "thumbsticks_default" to "screenshot" and put spaces after the " until you get to the next . in .set. Do not overwrite the . in .set. Save, hash block calculator, resign with modio. Start solo zombies. Y to enter noclip, Y to exit noclip. If you press x at any point for any reason, you just fu**ed it up. So don't press x. Save and quit. Have a friend invite you to a match. You need to NOT be host, so I would recommend having a file sharing program open to lag your connection. Limewire, bitlord, etc. Obviously you need files actually transferring to lag your connection, just having the program open is not enough. Once you're in and see noclip works, shut down your file sharing program and have fun. Once again, apparently this does not work post-patch, however this most certainly worked pre-patch. Obviously this is not a noob-friendly tut, you have to have some idea as to what I'm talking about to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shampow

Shampow Newbie

Ratings:
    I don't have my 360 at the moment, but was there an actual legit patch? Or was it just one of the playlist updates i heard about with no downloadable patch?

Back on topic, that sucks. I loved going into lobbies making people go wtf how are you out of the map? Good times...