Discussion Nisha Help for a Noob.

• Thread starter Wonder Boys
  • Start date
  • Views 1,890
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
So I'm still struggling with liking this game....:oops: but I am having a crack!
I'm level 15 ATM.
Can I have your Nisha builds or what skill tree/s should I focus on first?
Best weapons, shields, relics and oz kits etc...?
I am playing legit with ammo/BA etc but will Gibb myself some gear.

S Sparfire (master moderator) I Invisible Man

K

Kankuro

Borderlands & Anime Otaku
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Wut no tag for me?!?! I see how it is.

S

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
My advice would be to change to Athena (in Gibbed's). :thumbsup:

S

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Nisha is my fave she is a total glass cannon
So nice choice :3 wonder boys
That may be so, but she is a bit boring for my taste. :oops: I had more fun playing as Athena.

K

Kankuro

Borderlands & Anime Otaku
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sorry my bad....
So share your wisdom. :wink:

Just focus on pistols and crit damage pretty much.
Last time I played was with Sharp about 3 weeks ago so I don't remember the trees that well lol.

All I know is Dual Wielding pistols 24/7 + auto lock onto crits + action skill duration time + crit damage = OP

A

anticon

Reaction score
once you reach 'one for each of ya' i would start focusing on the riflewoman skilltree, 'tombstone' is probably your second most important/effective skill. as far as gear goes i like to use a purple rarity precision strike oz kit in the cryo element or the systems purge, a shock shooterang with dahl grip and firerate accessory, reogenator is my personal preference for shield, and you can never go wrong with a sticky longbow quasar. also doc's moonface would be my shotgun of choice for nisha, although a doc's quad is probably just as good.

I

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Reaction score
I actually have the least amount of playtime with Nisha. :hilarious:

Z

zdzihu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No love for the Law & Order skill tree, eh? Sigh...

<sarcasm>
  • Order - increased shields capacity? Lame.
  • Law - instant heal while taking damage? Who the f#@k needs that?
  • Wanted - bonus damage for enemies who keep damaging me? Lame^2
  • Discipline - full shield restore, more damage bonuses and improved shield recharge delay? Which twisted soul would ever use this ****?
  • Blood Of The Guilty - more Order stacks? See 'Order' for that, you dumba$$.
  • Jurisdiction - health regen and movement buff? B!tch please, go kill yourself, you loser.
Get a Redundant Lady Fist and Celestial Lawbringer, spec into OFEOY and Tombstone and then we will talk.

</sarcasm>

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm still struggling with liking this game....:oops: but I am having a crack!
I'm level 15 ATM.
Can I have your Nisha builds or what skill tree/s should I focus on first?
Best weapons, shields, relics and oz kits etc...?
I am playing legit with ammo/BA etc but will Gibb myself some gear.

S Sparfire (master moderator) I Invisible Man

My only character so far is nisha...and am having tons of fun with...I feel I still need to find the right guns to make it perfect but still having fun...think I might try claptrap next..and can't wait to play sometime when the handsome edition comes out wonder.... 
My advice would be to change to Athena (in Gibbed's). :thumbsup:

Well I always usually end up with all or most characters..but am interested why you like athena.. I have only played with nisha...I have read/heard athena can be a melee powerful...but I am usually a gun fiend.

S

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well I always usually end up with all or most characters..but am interested why you like athena.. I have only played with nisha...I have read/heard athena can be a melee powerful...but I am usually a gun fiend.
To be honest, I don't think I have played TPS since I posted this, all I can tell you is that Athena was more fun to play than Nisha. I'm sorry, but TPS failed to get me hooked like BL2 did, so whenever I feel like shooting bandits I load up BL1 or 2. :oops:

Top Bottom