• Thread starter SubZero Sighlo
  • Start date
  • Views 943
S

SubZero Sighlo

Zombie Slayer
Premium
Reaction score
So I hope this is the right section to put this in, but my RGH will not load ninja. I've tried using their "Support, " but honestly it's like talking to a wall.

I don't know whats going on, two weekends ago, I bought three days of time on ninja, I put in the code, Ninja made my Xbox reboot, and then ninja doesn't load up thus I can't connect.

I was able to make another stealth server load up but ninja will not, I have tried all troubleshooting tips I know but still no success.

:frown:

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
Do you have the latest Xex? as that sometimes causes the issue.

S

SubZero Sighlo

Zombie Slayer
Premium
Reaction score
Do you have the latest Xex? as that sometimes causes the issue.
I'm pretty sure I do, but I will redownload it from their site and see if that works

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I do, but I will redownload it from their site and see if that works

Yea redownload it and add there launch.ini to you HDD and let me know what happens.

S

SubZero Sighlo

Zombie Slayer
Premium
Reaction score
Could you list your plugins please.
My plugins are the plugins that come with ninja. I don't have anything else turned on.

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
My plugins are the plugins that come with ninja. I don't have anything else turned on.

Ight by the sounds of it, it sounds like a No internet access. Or you havent put the files on the root of your HDD.

S

SubZero Sighlo

Zombie Slayer
Premium
Reaction score
Ight by the sounds of it, it sounds like a No internet access. Or you havent put the files on the root of your HDD.
The files are at the root. King live could connect just fine. By that I mean the plugin loaded, I had the notifications and everything. Ninja tho, nothing, no notifcations.

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
Quote from Byrom

"I've seen it b4 they cry for ages then it turns out they're on 17502 or they still have a usb plugged in"

S

SubZero Sighlo

Zombie Slayer
Premium
Reaction score
Quote from Byrom

"I've seen it b4 they cry for ages then it turns out they're on 17502 or they still have a usb plugged in"
I'm actually not on 17502 I'm on the current dashboard, I said it was working before this, but then it just stopped. The only thing plugged into my Xbox is my hard drive and my charger cable for my controller

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
that in fact is weird. Just try contact there support and explain the issue in detail. Or explain what you mean by not loading? Like no custom HUD and notify etc, or just not connecting?

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm actually not on 17502 I'm on the current dashboard, I said it was working before this, but then it just stopped. The only thing plugged into my Xbox is my hard drive and my charger cable for my controller
Is Liveblock/Livestrong Disable?

Because It Should Be Enable.

Top Bottom