What's new

Discussion NiNJA users just hit 20+ months with NO KV BAN!

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Streamlined the main website: WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Changes are subtle, but nice. Much better flow, much less filler. I slaved away in Photoshop to make a new image for our cheats using the official CoD logos!

2tdUonM.png

Last edited:
Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
been on this server for a while ... at first it was alright and my KVs was not lasting long but long enough for me to make money now my previous KV lasted around 9 months and im going on my second KV 6 months going ... keep up the good work!! <3

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Re-did the payment system, the area where you enter your card information looks a lot different now, THIS IS NORMAL!

:smile:

okbro245

okbro245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the kv life is good but the server is not worth the money. The prices are rediculous.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the kv life is good but the server is not worth the money. The prices are rediculous.
$2.74/day when you buy 1 month. OUTRAGEOUS~!!

When I started XBLS in 2012 it was $80/day.

Using the best service in the world costs a tad more than cycling through KVs constantly, but you get the absolute best performance, features, and cheats. 9 CoD games have NiNJA Engine. We might even do CoD 2 and CoD 3 for fun, to make it 11 CoD games! Cheats coming soon to BF:3, 4, Hardline, and probably CS:GO. Going on 2 years of KV life. I could go on, but our customers do it for us regularly :wink:

You pay a premium, you get a premium product and a feeling of exclusivity - and trust me, THOUSANDS of people are paying for a premium product, with 400-500 people online at a time on average.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
NiNJA v156 dropped! Reboot to update, or download from https://xbls.ninja/files

156 was a hotfix to fix the "expired" message from showing incorrectly (even though you could still get online)

7CFCT5G.png

2tdUonM.png

PinkRibbon

PinkRibbon

Enthusiast
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Great service man, I been on ninja for quite sometime, same kv and all. Love the service.

Konsolenumbau

Konsolenumbau

Reaction score
Sin$
You are the best. Will advertise you on my Support Board and on my Web Page if thats fine for you :wink:

Greetz Seb

NotPunisher

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been on the same kv that was in my trinity when i righted it 2 moths ago almost every day still not banned NiNJA for Life <3

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
WWW.XBLS.NiNJA

It's been a very long road, but we are well on our way to having KVs unbanned for TWO YEARS!!! 3 of our users just broke 20 months as you can see here:

In 3 days, the top user will have hit *21 MONTHS UNBANNED!*

Please check out our main thread HERE if you want to talk about NiNJA after this thread is closed in a few days!

For those of you who have never tried NiNJA cheats before, check out this video by BlastsMods showcasing NiNJA Engine v1.0 on MW1, MW2, and MW3!

2tdUonM.png

P.S. We broke 14.6k users!!
pp6PBuX.png

Well done to the NiNJA NiNJA Team!

do you know if the 20+ months was with modding or subtle on the low?

I mean even with a superb service like yourself, If someone goes into xbl and has the mindset of a 11 year old then kv life is significantly shortened through reports, right?

Anyway, I will be buying when I get around to building a RGH again, Look forward to doing business!

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Why ain't msp never coming back?
Legal grey area. There are plenty of MSP tools for you to break the law on your own. NiNJA's only job is to provide a way to get online and use aimbot on CoD

okbro245

okbro245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legal grey area. There are plenty of MSP tools for you to break the law on your own. NiNJA's only job is to provide a way to get online and use aimbot on CoD

Well aren't you quick to judge. I didn't say I need it. Just asked why it's not coming back.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Well aren't you quick to judge. I didn't say I need it. Just asked why it's not coming back.
Not a bit of my post was judgement? I said you (implying any NiNJA customer) are free to do as you want, and I concisely answered your question.

Don't be so quick to be defensive homeboy

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this isn't support thread but curious does the time remaining for stealth go down once token activates or only when you're actually online? I only go online a hour once a week so would hate waste money lol.. And does this server extend life on KV using the "drag and drop on HDD" method or only if flash to nand?

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this isn't support thread but curious does the time remaining for stealth go down once token activates or only when you're actually online? I only go online a hour once a week so would hate waste money lol.. And does this server extend life on KV using the "drag and drop on HDD" method or only if flash to nand?
Your time begins when you redeem the token, and does not stop.

You drag and drop KV.bin (decrypted) next to NiNJA.xex, no matter where NiNJA.xex is. It does not read the KV from HDD root, in case you are running from a sub-folder or a USB drive.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Bought my RGH, first Ninja subscription, and first KV 4 months ago. Still no ban on account or KV. Love Ninja it's all I will use.

Top Bottom
Login
Register