Unsolved Ninja stealth server not letting me play any games

BOI B0SS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a one day token for ninja a while back and it connected to xbox live but it didn't let me play cod or gta 5. I tried ******** and it worked just fine, so I tried to disable gta 5 mods for ninja and it still didn't work. Please help am I doing something wrong?

ViewAK

Steez | GS9 BK 600 | Psn: ThatGuySteez
Premium
Reaction score
If you’re trying to play Online and you don’t have a Unbanned KV or even a KV it won’t let you connect to XBL but if you’re looking to join random people in pubs. You’ll need XBL Gold.

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Reaction score
I have both, I mean its not letting me launch the game
If it's not letting you launch the game, either you've got the console set to the wrong region in dash launch or the game is corrupt.
Have you tried with NiNJA Disabled?

BOI B0SS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's not letting you launch the game, either you've got the console set to the wrong region in dash launch or the game is corrupt.
Have you tried with NiNJA Disabled?
Sorry for the very late response but yes, I can play the game with ninja disabled.

dx3m_1

Reaction score
Sorry for the very late response but yes, I can play the game with ninja disabled.
Hi, I search the solution since X-Mas,

I have the same problem but with Call of Duty. I found out, that the problem is the bypass option. When you edit the bypass options in the NiNJA.ini from your HDD, it will run.

Top Bottom