What's new

NiNJA is free for another day! 4000 users!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
We broke 4000 users over a week ago but everyone has been so busy that we didn't have time for a giveaway or any posts about it!

c91159a43d.png

So we have turned on free mode for everyone! For at least a day (maybe more if we decide), you can boot up and use all the features of NiNJA FOR FREE!

What kind of features you ask? Well, how about lasting 80 days:

dd21c1b3e3.png

How about perfect bypasses for all CoDs?

How about offhost rapist menus for AW, Ghosts, AND BO2?!

f46b667bfa.jpg

Yes, BO2 cheats are now added to NiNJA, and I promise you that nobody will own harder. Haven't played BO2 in years and I went 97-5 today in one game of domination

How do you get NiNJA for free? Just download the files and follow the instructions. Please note that you MUST reflash with our version of xeBuild if you weren't already using our version!

Plugin files and instructions can be downloaded here: https://xbls.ninja/files.rar
xeBuild with Dashlaunch BUILT INTO NAND is here: https://xbls.ninja/xeBuild_GUI_and_DL.zip

AND REMEMBER: http://digitalpaymentgateway.com is our official PayPal auto-buy site for NiNJA tokens and KVs

Last edited:
XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Well we can't last 80 days if it's not free for 80 days :\

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well we can't last 80 days if it's not free for 80 days :\
Use the free day to hop online and do some free lobbies. Offer people in your free lobbies paid recoveries for various games you know how to mod. From here, schedule the evening to perform such recoveries and make some money. Do this enough times and do it well enough, you'll be able to buy some time on NiNJA. Repeat this cycle long enough and you can pay to be on NiNJA for a long time and be able to spend a lot of your time online either doing free lobbies or just messing around with friends.

Yes, easier said then done, but more than possible.

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Use the free day to hop online and do some free lobbies. Offer people in your free lobbies paid recoveries for various games you know how to mod. From here, schedule the evening to perform such recoveries and make some money. Do this enough times and do it well enough, you'll be able to buy some time on NiNJA. Repeat this cycle long enough and you can pay to be on NiNJA for a long time and be able to spend a lot of your time online either doing free lobbies or just messing around with friends.

Yes, easier said then done, but more than possible.
Trust me man, the people that get free money lobbies are all 12 year old swag **** with no money. They wont pay for sh*t. 
Anyway, On topic... So I can't just set these as a plugin and go? I have to reflash with the special NiNJA xebuild?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Trust me man, the people that get free money lobbies are all 12 year old swag **** with no money. They wont pay for sh*t.
Trust me, I'm telling you it is possible. No doubt you won't make as much as you would with a pinned thread on this site, but you can squeeze out some customers. You may notice that XboxLiveLogon XboxLiveLogon and I used to host a lot of MW2 lobbies for free through this forum and I used to run a free WaW service with a few friends. Off-site, I would sometimes host these services by myself. While most people in the lobbies were merely people who wanted things for free, some were willing to pay for recoveries on newer titles. I would add them on Skype and go from there. After our business was over, they would tell their friends who told their friends and so on. Now, I still get a few messages on Skype here and there even though I have not done recoveries in that manner in quite some time.

Again, it is easier said than done, but possible. Take advantage of the free day on NiNJA as much as you can. I know I used to before I had Lifetime.

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Trust me, I'm telling you it is possible. No doubt you won't make as much as you would with a pinned thread on this site, but you can squeeze out some customers. You may notice that XboxLiveLogon XboxLiveLogon and I used to host a lot of MW2 lobbies for free through this forum and I used to run a free WaW service with a few friends. Off-site, I would sometimes host these services by myself. While most people in the lobbies were merely people who wanted things for free, some were willing to pay for recoveries on newer titles. I would add them on Skype and go from there. After our business was over, they would tell their friends who told their friends and so on. Now, I still get a few messages on Skype here and there even though I have not done recoveries in that manner in quite some time.

Again, it is easier said than done, but possible. Take advantage of the free day on NiNJA as much as you can. I know I used to before I had Lifetime.
Yeah I would use this but I find is sketchy for some reason to flash my nand on my RGH, just don't wanna f*ck it up.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I would use this but I find is sketchy for some reason to flash my nand on my RGH, just don't wanna f*ck it up.
Updating is easy as long as you follow instructions. If you mean flash a KV to your nand, truth be told, I always keep mine on the HDD.

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Updating is easy as long as you follow instructions. If you mean flash a KV to your nand, truth be told, I always keep mine on the HDD.
So if I put on the NiNJA XeBuild, then once they go paid again would I need to switch back to normal XeBuild?

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats!

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I put on the NiNJA XeBuild, then once they go paid again would I need to switch back to normal XeBuild?
No. Ours is identical to normal xeBuild except for some small things that the XEX needs. It won't impact any other service

T

THEART

Reaction score
Sin$
thank you but my token was not finished, so my token is dead ?

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Ours is identical to normal xeBuild except for some small things that the XEX needs. It won't impact any other service
Alright thank you. So how do I flash the xebuild? Is there a tutorial somewhere? Just really don't wanna mess it up :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register