What's new

Solved NiNJA HUD + Notify & ******** Blue Dashboard

sukarodo

sukarodo

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm new to an RGH and the modding scene in general. I was curious if I could use the NiNJA HUD + Notify provided to me from YouTube, but keep my current ******** Dashboard, as I love it! Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
You'd need to figure out how to extract the xui filles for the blue dash and somehow compile it with the other hud or make a seperate xex for it. Or maybe it won't conflict idk.

sukarodo

sukarodo

Reaction score
Sin$
You'd need to figure out how to extract the xui filles for the blue dash and somehow compile it with the other hud or make a seperate xex for it. Or maybe it won't conflict idk.

That sounds like a whole lotta work. Assuming I must decompile the XEX containing the Blue Dash?

xBreezy

xBreezy

Reaction score
Sin$
That'd probably require a lot of xui, and odd modifications to each individual script; may I ask, do you mean to keep the NiNJA xNotify colors or rather just the animations? Apologies if I'm missing anything.

sukarodo

sukarodo

Reaction score
Sin$
That'd probably require a lot of xui, and odd modifications to each individual script; may I ask, do you mean to keep the NiNJA xNotify colors or rather just the animations? Apologies if I'm missing anything.
xNotify Colors, animations, and the Guide HUD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register