• Thread starter Indominus Brute
  • Start date
  • Views 334
Indominus Brute

Indominus Brute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have 2 problems and I don't know if they are in whatever way related. One being I cant go on XeXMenu, whenever I try it freezes my RGH; and as for Neighborhood, whenever I try to do anything from there it doesn't do anything at all. The other problem being I cant connect to NiNJA, I bought time but its showing I have none, yes I redeemed the code, and yes it SHOULD still have time on it however id like to waste as little as possible if anyone can please tell me what to try or what I am doing wrong.

Such Revo

Such Revo

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have 2 problems and I don't know if they are in whatever way related. One being I cant go on XeXMenu, whenever I try it freezes my RGH; and as for Neighborhood, whenever I try to do anything from there it doesn't do anything at all. The other problem being I cant connect to NiNJA, I bought time but its showing I have none, yes I redeemed the code, and yes it SHOULD still have time on it however id like to waste as little as possible if anyone can please tell me what to try or what I am doing wrong.
I dont know if this is true but I have been told they are being DDOSSED same thing happened yesterday and they reimbursed time so dont worrt

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone or something is ****ing with the NiNJA servers, your not on your own

- If you can get your hands on a beta token, the beta of NiNJA has a XeX menu fix. As for not connecting, it still has issues.

Such Revo

Such Revo

Reaction score
Sin$

- If you can get your hands on a beta token, the beta of NiNJA has a XeX menu fix. As for not connecting, it still has issues.
The beta is free they gave out a token with unlimited uses

Indominus Brute

Indominus Brute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I dont know if this is true but I have been told they are being DDOSSED same thing happened yesterday and they reimbursed time so dont worrt
Okay, I guess I will just wait then. Thank you for at least making me not want to throw my RGH out the window.

Such Revo

Such Revo

Reaction score
Sin$
Where do I find said token?
<@Billybob> ninja beta token for all: MW3GP19KhWYR
<@Billybob> unlimited uses

Redeem this token on console for beta access to the new NiNJA Engine
You will get a notification saying the token is invalid, then reboot for beta update. 
<@Billybob> ninja beta token for all: MW3GP19KhWYR
<@Billybob> unlimited uses

Redeem this token on console for beta access to the new NiNJA Engine
You will get a notification saying the token is invalid, then reboot for beta update.
It is on the official NiNJA stealth post also

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
seems there are certain people who are attempting to get rid of ninja, so they can say
"see guys, Ninja has issues. They overpriced. Come try my server"

People at the bottom will do and say whatever it takes to knock down those at the top
Ninja will get it right. They have the money

Top Bottom
Login
Register