What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
https://xbls.ninja/files

[NiNJA FREE MODE] Engine v2.1.2 released, MW1-AW - 8 CoDs, try our newest cheats! Free mode enabled for a few days (no, it's not going to be free through the weekend).

Last edited:
resu

resu

user
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't lost a HvH game since 2.1 launched, wew lads 2018 gonna be a good year for NiNJA members!

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
NiNJA by Team XBLS: 5 years old and 20,000+ users strong! THE ONLY server w/2YEAR+ KV life!

VISIT HTTPS://CHAT.XBLS.NINJA FOR SUPPORT/SALES!

ninja_sig_500.png

Our Discord is https://discord.gg/5Zr7dfG, join if you want to kick it - any other Discord servers are unofficial.

---
-----
qJtEBkM.png

P.S. We just hit 20k unique consoles that have used NiNJA!

---
-----

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
WIWMArb.png

Thank you for the overwhelming support! We had an amazing 1200 people on XBL at once tonight! Hope you are enjoying this free time! Expect another 24 hours at least :smile:

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
NiNJA.xex version 159 just released!
Should fix any DNS-related issues (cheats not loading/sending you to dashboard)

z0jcz9j.png

WK5DhFV.jpg

IF YOU CAN'T LOAD ANY CHEATS OR THE NINJA WEBSITE IT IS 100% YOUR DNS SERVER.

EASY FIX: GO TO NETWORK SETTINGS ON YOUR XBOX AND SET DNS TO 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4 and/or 9.9.9.9

THIS WILL FIX YOUR XBOX BUT YOU NEED TO SET STATIC DNS ON YOUR ROUTER OR PC TO LOAD THE SITE ON PC, OR WAIT FOR YOUR ISP TO FIX THEIR DNS SERVERS!

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
12/21 – NiNJA free mode IS OVER after 3 days!

Buy time @ https://xbls.ninja!

If you can't access the site, change your DNS servers on router or PC to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 - also call your ISP and ask why you are being blocked from a public website. Should be fixed by the other DNS servers soon :smile:

Last edited:
N

nikeymikey

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been thinking about trying this service for a while now, my main question is, do i need an active Xbox Live sub?

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been thinking about trying this service for a while now, my main question is, do i need an active Xbox Live sub?
Depends on the game. CoD games older than BO2 need real gold. The rest can be spoofed for XBL gold. You can also buy 14 day XBL trials for less than 4 dollars on g2a.com and eBay. There are caveats, like you can do matchmaking in BO2 without gold, but you can't invite people to your lobby without XBL Gold (trial works though as I pointed out). If someone WITH gold invites you on the old CoDs though, and they are party leader and search for a game, it should work fine. Just remember you can't invite people to YOUR lobby. Halo, etc. also cannot be played without real gold.

We have a spoof for every game that relies on the client telling the truth. Nobody has a more complete gold spoof.

GoodNight1716

GoodNight1716

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a section in the African Menu to rank up your own crew rank? (Under client recovery menu, you can rank up crew, but you can’t use this on yourself)

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a section in the African Menu to rank up your own crew rank? (Under client recovery menu, you can rank up crew, but you can’t use this on yourself)
James the developer of African: "I'll add it next update, it only ranks your single crew xp up not the whole crew."

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
African menu has been updated JUST NOW. Here are the changes, from the developers:

01/17/18 UPDATE:

- Reverted to older theme
- Protection from 2 new crash methods
- Menu now detects Superior V users
- Attacks are now logged to a log file in your games folder, if you have issues with this you can turn it off in player options (under malicious protections).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register