What's new

Discussion NiNJA 3-year anniversary/3700 users token giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
f3beaec675.png

Hey everyone,

It's coming up on 3 years since I launched xboxlivestealth.com with my original team of Eaton, Ricky, and Nickcas. Things were quite different back then, and I didn't think that we would be spawning an entire industry of copycats, but here we are today with more online methods than you can shake a stick at :smile:

Even with those original team members gone, XBLS is my passion project and I can still remember the day I first thought of the name... Of course I didn't code every line of the original XBLS client, that was 90% Eaton and Ricky, but it's always been my baby and I'm glad to be called the owner of Team XBLS and our current online service NiNJA!

Big thanks to my extremely loyal and talented current team: Tydye81, Droseum20, and BLiNDzZ - they all deserve a ton of the credit that is often directed at me alone.

Enough nostalgia, we just broke 3700 users and I want to give away a bunch of tokens!

What I'm going to do is pick a random post number for every 10 posts in the thread (so you have a 1 in 10 chance to win) and PM them a 1 day token. I will stop once I've given out a couple dozen tokens or so :smile:

MAIN RULE: IF YOU POST TWICE WITHIN THE 10 POST WINDOW, *ONLY* YOUR MOST RECENT POST WILL BE COUNTED. YOU DO NOT GET 2 ENTRIES

You can also come hang out in our IRC (web chat): https://xbls.ninja:9000

Last edited:
ParaMods

ParaMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell ye man you guys done a good job at all! 3700 Users is damn good! I hope this service will run till 360 dies :biggrin:

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
WHat happened
Winner!

f84a9e3ca9.png

Nice ATHF sig, I'm PMing you a token now.

ALSO NEW RULE: IF YOU POST TWICE WITHIN THE 10 POST WINDOW, *ONLY* YOUR MOST RECENT POST WILL BE COUNTED. YOU DO NOT GET 2 ENTRIES

D

Dapzer

Reaction score
Sin$
Mytime runs out in 1hour this would do me good :smile: thanks man

DrGiggleZ55

DrGiggleZ55

It's Dr.GiggleZ to you my dear friend.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hiii lmao hope I get to try the service xD

D

Decayisacoolguy

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this give away <3 420 all night if i get this token.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register