Sin$
Dashlaunch 3.12 worked for me with GUI

ShawnUnderSe7en

ShawnUnderSe7en

just as passerby
Fabled Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be good. I honestly don't know exactly how it would react with a standard SMC(never really felt the need to experiment) but I would assume it would severely slow it down if not stop it from booting. This is what it would look like.

Red light is always on. Green is the debug light that only flashes when trying to glitch and boot.

they work fine using standard smc. Not sure if it was answered. I had a console with speedup smc and created a new build using the regular smc and only thing was that boot times were a few seconds slower.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
they work fine using standard smc. Not sure if it was answered. I had a console with speedup smc and created a new build using the regular smc and only thing was that boot times were a few seconds slower.
Thanks, that was on the agenda to check out tonight. I just forsaw alot of people having issues. But if they use a current dump of their nand, it should keep the same SMC and the same great boot times.

ShawnUnderSe7en

ShawnUnderSe7en

just as passerby
Fabled Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, that was on the agenda to check out tonight. I just forsaw alot of people having issues. But if they use a current dump of their nand, it should keep the same SMC and the same great boot times.

the only issue i can think of is if people want to continue using the speed up smc and build from their original dumps. They could use the CR4 which would do 4 sec pulses (which I use most of the time with zero issues) or could go all the way and use 15432 one which is 2 sec. Regardless of that, if you have an Ace chip on a Phat console, it will be spazzing out when glitching. It'll all have to come down to like you said, looking through the vents to figure out which chip you have and go from there!

Statesman

Statesman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering when we update why we need to use NOMOBILE OPTION disable settings extraction

I never disabled in any other update just wondering why it's needed now

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here?
Just wondering when we update why we need to use NOMOBILE OPTION disable settings extraction

I never disabled in any other update just wondering why it's needed now
It has to do with going online. They ha e been sayo g for a couple weeks now to use the option to try and stop quick bans.

Shrekandhislayers

Shrekandhislayers

Shrek
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you! anyone else's avatars now greyed out? Guessing there was avatar updates aswell.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It might be related to the timing files, but I just wrote a standard rgh2 image to a falcon that was glitching in 2-3 cycles and it hasn't booted since. Left it on for about 10 minutes and no joy.

Moral of the story, use a fresh dump off the console to build your new image vs using the original dump.

jackson1971

jackson1971

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't boot at first and I saw all the success posts and was like "FFFFFFWHAT DID I DO" and then I noticed I hadn't checked no FCRT.bin. :facepalm:
Up and running now. Thanks again all you helpful people.

ImShadow

ImShadow

★ 8ï8 ImShadow 8ï8 ★
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried it multiple times, in dashlaunch it says im on the new dash in the corner, but when I try to connect to xbl it still says I need to download system update? :frown:

ImShadow

ImShadow

★ 8ï8 ImShadow 8ï8 ★
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't boot at first and I saw all the success posts and was like "FFFFFFWHAT DID I DO" and then I noticed I hadn't checked no FCRT.bin. :facepalm:
Up and running now. Thanks again all you helpful people.

wheres that at? O.o I cant get this to work.

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried it multiple times, in dashlaunch it says im on the new dash in the corner, but when I try to connect to xbl it still says I need to download system update? :frown:
Are you positive that isn't just the avatar update?

Top Bottom
Login
Register