• Thread starter Wolfey1991
  • Start date
  • Views 391
W

Wolfey1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just logged on to destiny and go to do my weekly heroic and nightfall to find I cant as apparently it requires Eris quest completion , wth I've got the murmur I thought I was done with eris quests

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just logged on to destiny and go to do my weekly heroic and nightfall to find I cant as apparently it requires Eris quest completion , wth I've got the murmur I thought I was done with eris quests

You have to complete certain tasks before you are able to access the new Strike in the Weekly Nightfall and Heroic playlists. Aside from actually purchasing DLC, you’ll need to complete some quests from the new Eris Morn vendor first.

Heart of Crota – After you spawn in the Cosmodrome, go to the Rocketyard as if you’re doing the The Devil’s Lair strike. You’ll find a kneeling Acolyte in the Refinery. Once you kill him mobs will flood the area along with a Witch named the Heart of Crota. Kill her and the bounty is complete. You’ll need to return to orbit once complete to continue the next bounty.

Hand of Crota – Once you spawn in the Cosmodrome, go through the Mothyards to the Lunar Complex. You’ll find a Thrall hiding in the back right corner of the room where you first encounter the Hive. Killing it will cause another horde of mobs to spawn. This includes a Knight named Hand of Crota. The bounty is now complete and you do not have to go back to orbit after this bounty is complete.

Eyes of Crota – Go through the Lunar Complex to Skywatch and then the Terrestrial Complex. Continue through the Terrestrial Complex until you are outside once again. You’ll find a kneeling Acolyte in front of an urn. Take the urn to cause three golden Acolytes to spawn. Once they are killed, the bounty is complete.

Once these patrol bounties are complete, you will have access to this week’s Nightfall and Heroic Strikes. You do not have to complete any additional bounties :wink:.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register