Solved Nightclub Under The Map

• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 262
N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I'm in session and playing around then cell phone show-up job called Deathmatch: "Nightclub Under The Map" and I have not join this yet.

How use that Nightclub Under The Map breach? Its might be working for gc2f in future and plus we might get Adversary Mode outfit & Doomsday Heist outfit from Nightclub Under The Map glitch. I remembered I got Adversary Mode outfit from use WFG Gc2f Under The Map glitch long ago and R* deleted WFG Gc2f Under The Map.

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
There is a money glitch where you go under the map with the deluxo near the airport.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You can build stuff there
The interior spawns when
You start the job from inside
It could be a troll to get some cheap
Kills....
I have other jobs where only I can see
The aircraft carrier and the other players are swimming at the edge of the map while I can greif them from the aircraft carrier :roflmao:

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
You can build stuff there
The interior spawns when
You start the job from inside
It could be a troll to get some cheap
Kills....
I have other jobs where only I can see
The aircraft carrier and the other players are swimming at the edge of the map while I can greif them from the aircraft carrier :roflmao:
Yep just like north yankton must do certain stuff before launching the mission to see yankton. Everyone else just falls to the water.
Uhm uhm I mean "not" north yankton. I mean another location. Yep that's what I mean.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yep just like north yankton must do certain stuff before launching the mission to see yankton. Everyone else just falls to the water.
Uhm uhm I mean "not" north yankton. I mean another location. Yep that's what I mean.
Incidentally....
NY happens to be right above the carrier:wink:

Last edited:
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I jave several jobs that let me drop in... Must start from within the nc to load interior in jobs

Top Bottom